CBR600 update

34 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2010 19:24:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one willo hope your saddle not to sore tomorow  lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

am still saddle sore!! am in need of a massage !!! lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i was all set o go to matlock today....bike out of shed , cats fed, me fed!!! then, yep, you guessed it..................bike started but wouldnt run when i let go of throttle...................then i noticed the smell of fuel..............it was pouring out of the pump!!!!!!!!!!!! oh pooo ...........F*************!!  so bike back in shed and poorley agin..............i need to speak to my RAC man friend again and see if it can return the part to chorley...then get it fitted again...........am stoney broke so i hope i win the lottery now...... lol any help/tips/words of wisdom will be greatly appreaciated at th emo because i am sooo fed up.......... thanks folks hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

any body got a spare lottery win ??? i need to bump up my bike fund !! lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

aww willow thats a shame and if an1 has spare lotto win send me some so a can buy a bike  ehrr after u get ya pump willow lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

fingers crossed willow ... hope it gets sorted, would be good to see you on the egg run                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

well, good news is it aint the fuel pump this time.........it's a blockage in no 2 carb!!! bad news is ...........i am having to get it on a trailer to my pals garage ............my other pal could only do so much in my back yard!! at least i now know whatthe inside of my bike looks like now!!! lol...........ave got to kep smiling otherwise i'd go nuts...........so if anyone wants a cheap pub crawl round Leigh this weekend , please let me know...................am totaly skint but need to get out to stay sane.................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well if its only cos you ran your tank down & pulled a load of Censored through the pipes Willow then that's gotta be good news. 

Shame you wont make it tomorrow tho Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

i was on 118 miles. nearly on reserve when i filled up in ingleton on the way nack from camping. so it did get very low..tis just the time it take john to take it all apart now that will cost me....plus this afternoon my washing line broke when it had a load hung it....great eh!! could do with a laugh tonight.. well, have had to come upstairs and use my pc (not comfy for my back) as my laptop has had a dicky fit too.............tis just not my day......................ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Willow...stay away from anything of mine! your bloody jinxed! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

yep gh i am !! so when can i borrow yer bike eh?? lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

having had quite a few days like that, and  still expecting them,  try keep ya chin up it can sometimes all work out xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................carb now un blocked thanks to my pal john who had to strip it down...................xxx hugs for john........ and i have been out for a blast up over cat & fiddle.....................planning on going to Hawes tomozzz..................ride safe everyone...................be good...oh yeah.. pc working again too................i'll try not to break anything else, wish me luck folks..........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Just dont let it get so bloomin low in future Thumbs Up

See you again real soon                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption