Women in Racing,

19 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2010 13:09:13 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Women in Motorcycle Racing The boys have been rumbled! More and more girls are discovering that female work opportunities in the paddock aren't limited to being grid girls, and are now holding their own alongside the guys in more mentally challenging roles.way to go!! I for one,wish them all well,                    Catherine Green-New                         Nicole McAleer-New Sam Burman                              Carolynn Sells                   Maria Costello-my favouite Jenny Tinmouth                                       Jane Omorogbe                                            Lucie Stone Susie Grayson                                 Heta Lauslehto                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

You missed oneTongue   Paola Cazzola  -  First full time female rider in this years World Supersport                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Women in racing is good...very cool i think, Cool they look so much better in leathers Thumbs Up yeah i know i cant wait for the abuse. Ouch LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

"sdv9r.....Cool they look so much better in leathers"   knowt wrong with this statement LOL , just seems to me like 'ur average red blooded male off the cuff remark ' ... Ermm 'double edged' me thinks LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Goretex doesn't look that sexy does it ....Ermm but a set of race leathers or 2 piece zip up leathers Thumbs Up do give a certain (DING DONG) effect to us male bikers when you ladies turn up to brighten our day....even better if you have your own bike Clap and there is no double meaning in the last post although naked would be the next step Approve                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Are there no jobs left for us blokes to keep in peace without you women trying to prove yourselves!

There's certain things in life that us blokes like to believe are blokey things and birds thrashing us on bikes isn't one of em AngryLOL

Standing at the start line with a brolley looking gorgeous is more than enuff responsibility for any woman Shocked

I'll get me coat!                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

I'll get my brolley                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL See you in the paddock sdv                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Dead thanks for that thought RK ... NOT!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is there a competition going on who can start the most threads ???                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Ian what you talking about?

People can start as many threads as they like can't they?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know who I'd rather see strutting about the pits and startline in bikini's lol, ........sorry RK and 9r but its just not you guys lol....some things are just meant to stay the way they are ha ha...                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Damm j i was looking forward to that                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Well now the two strokes have gone no more castrol R replaced by Coco Chanel   Im all for it                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

That's given me an idea. Why not brolly guys dressed as Coco the Clown?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Why not beefcake for the ladies?   Personally I don't like defined muscles but loads of women do, seems a tad sexist that only females are parading about in skimpies. Some women ride bikes and love watching, and partaking, the racing just as much as men; 'bout time the ladies were catered for, init? Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yep - I quite agreee Kwak - what about some eye candy for us Ladees?? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
No 1 fan's Profile
No 1 fan

In: cardiff

Can't even start to think what you will get called if you were standing there holding a bolly, "Embarrassed you know what i'm thinking"  then again if you had some fit chick in leathers sat on a bike may not be to bad                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'd be too busy watching the racing, looking at the bikes, and having a laugh than looking at male 'eye candy' Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 804 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption