Biker Quiz

35 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2010 20:39:52 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lets have a biker quiz,the idea is,the person above puts a biking related question on,then the person below must answer it,if the question answered is correct! you may then follow it up by putting a question on for the next person,Thumbs Up

If you get it wrong!then you are not allowed to put a question up sorry,

I'll start you off with the question and three possible answers:

Question:

How many times has KTM won the Dakar Rally?

1) 10

2) 25

3) None

Now have some fun and get knowledgeable with the biker quiz.Thumbs Up

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

It's actually 9 according to google LOL
9th win last month Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

lol,well done,they have raced 10 years,and won 9 Thumbs Up

please put a question up!

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

When was the first motorcycle invented?

A) 1909

B) 1927

C) 1885                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

1885 Daimler-Maybach Reitwagen was recognised as the 1st motorcycle                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

Answer Sylvester Howard Roper was the first ever man to make a motorcycle back in 1867 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

but then was improved by Gottlieb Daimler in 1885 but powered by coal
Not really a motorcycle Thumbs Up

bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

Who Invented the Motorcycle is a question where historians are confused to answer. Answer to Who Invented the Motorcycle which runs on gas is Gottlieb Diamler. Answer to Who Invented the Motorcycle which runs on steam is Howard Sylvester Roper. So Now you know Who Invented the Motorcycle Thumbs Up

Right do you get the drift now?

Next Question:

Who sets the marker as sepang test comes to a close?

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yep, get the drift loud and clear, you will just amend things to suit your own end.  Have fun!

Answer Rossi

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahaha BB - what happens if you can't create a valid question?  That made me giggle lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

glad your amused Matt, I'm impressed that I made you laugh for a change.Thumbs Up and not rollicking me!

Fraglette-well done,but you forgot to put a question!

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

no, I didn't, I was waiting for you to move the goalposts so that I would be wrong again Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Frag whats the question?                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

come on Frag,I was playing with you all,LOL put a question up! keeps the brain active at my age Wink

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ok I am going to set one
Which famous marque of motorcycle was Lawrence of Arabia riding when he was tragically killed in Dorset in 1936?

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Moonstone it was a Brough Superior SS100                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who was the Formula 1 TT world champion 1978?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll tell ya in a min shall I??                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

? Hailwood? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes!!!  well done!!!!Thumbs Up     The first Harley Davidson motorcycle was built in 1903, what strange object was used for the carburetor???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1455 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption