moto x fun day out

52 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2010 18:18:37 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

as suggested by hullrider750 a few yrs ago does any one fancy this in the summer,I was thinking of doncaster.  http://www.mxtryout.co.uk/dates.html                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hay Julie j  i would deffo be up for ago at that never done moto X before allways wanted to try it before my ageing bones wont let me any more!                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

I`ve wanted to have a go for yrs, im crap at riding on any dodgey surface, had to get a very nice man to ride my bike across the rally fields whenever i go so apart from being a reet good laugh i think i will learn lots.   if a few people are seriously interested we could all go together, something to look forward to for the summer!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i think it makes a diffrence with what bike your ridding across the mud but it will improve your understanding of loos surfaces for sure !
put me down as a deffo though ill join you be a reet laugh

the last time i did any off roading was when i use to race BMX as a kid a few years ( AHEM ) ago
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

could be interested in this, as WN says, my ageing bones wont last forever..... does this mean my services shall be no longer required !!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

will still need you on stand by! anyhow dont have to go mental and ride round the course like a lunatic, some falling off will almost def be involved but it will be a little bike soft ground and protective gear so dont think we will come to any harm!Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I'd deffo be up for this, would be a great laff Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

whooo hooo bring it on! loads of us in this area so if we get a few more interested then we can think about dates.   Where are all the girls?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats the question us blokes keep asking julieLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

She's in the garage ready for the morning Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

Rusty`s  a morning person!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Oh yes! she loves me riding her in the morning Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

HR suggested it?? Stern Smile   Sheesh... I never get any credit any more.... Unhappy     If you do get the opportunity to ride motocross I would definitely recommend it - saved my arse a few times on the road!!                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

well it was both of you i spose not sure who said it first but he found the link.Think you said knockhill which would mean us crossing the border god forbid!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

He heh... it was both of us... *snigger*     You could always combine Knockhill with the Scottish Motorbike show.....                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

could do but it will be cold brrrr,you could venture down south in the summer and show us how its done                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hope to get darn sarf sometime this year but don't know where, don't know when.....   I still want to put some knobblies on the Nightster and take it round a circuit.... some of the roads round here aren't far off a dirt course anyway!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

i might be up for this                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

yeh come on girls V boys lol that would be a good laff RK                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1199 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption