What are your biking aspirations for 2010?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2010 21:06:46 by Paj1369 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ah go on RK i'll take the pics lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

id do a track day on some one elses bike maybe !     perhaps the tuned 50cc lol    do you think ill pass as 16 again                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

BJ i'm only just getting over the Burtons era never mind the chewed up by a kid on a scooter stigmaEmbarrassedLOL

Neal you didn't look 16 when you were 16 so you've got no chance now mate Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

I did a couple of track days in 2008 and would have done a third if the dreaded Falco hadn't tried to kill me a week before I was due to go.

I found that they did help with control and weren't off-putting or dangerous. I did mine with Motorsport Vision (MSV) who run track days for all levels of experience including novice only days which are what I took part in. There are safety briefings, marshals, warning flags and one-to-one tuition if you want it. For the first one, I held my own in spite of my bike unknown to me being restricted (the dealer should have addressed it but hadn't) but for the second when it had been derestricted, I had no trouble keeping up with most others. People who are clearly not novices and overtake everyone at high speed are often warned off. So, there's no reason not to do a track day with a reputable organiser and I hope to be doing so again later this year.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

to hopefully pass my test?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

You go zel girl Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Zel ... you and me both ... I have been waiting for mother nature to stop suffering from PMT since Dec ... 4 times my test has been cancelled cos of Ice or snow Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

My aspirations are to get my licence and a bike ASAP so I can start enjoying the open roads as much as possible.

Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I hope to get thru this year without getting nicked, crashing, breaking down, getting lost (too much) or getting bogged in a camp site or rally!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption