What are your biking aspirations for 2010?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2010 21:06:46 by Paj1369 | Go to original / last post
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

More wet weather rides for me...                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Get more miles on Harmony and finally get in some more observed rides with the Rospa group I have been going to for the last three years.                                                                                                                                                                               
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

just to get out n about meet my mates , party ,rally and enjoy life and what it offers Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Get Cat D R1 09 I have just bought on the road - new plastics one side only - then strip the exisiting blade for far too many track days. Bring it on.  Avoid numptie car drivers and even worse all the gear no idea wannabe bikers who really p**s me off Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

try coran ferry-kilchoan at nite ,if you can do that you can do anything.. aspire to get to furthest place on west coast main land  britain sannabay lighthouse .check it oot.                                                                                                                                                                             
betty1's Profile
betty1

In: plymouth

Get a better sense of direction so that i dont keep getting lost on my travels  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Penzance if that's where you live you can only travel North East from where you are, your directions must be worse than mine! LOL

Just had a look at that EMDEE, looks superb Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
betty1's Profile
betty1

In: plymouth

I know that lol its when i get out of Cornwall i have problems !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Two goals for this year. 1 To be a better rider at the end of the year than at the start. 2 To find out if my bike will do 150, as it says in the test figures.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

girls and boys watch my lips....put a ruler on map of britin from lands end lizard point-----to scots land.....where are you?.no where near left hand of britian.lol [what i ment to say was most westerly point on GB.light hoos                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how many times you been across border ...............shame on you                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Get my meds sorted and maybe get myself a little bike Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Like Rob I just wish that mother nature would lay off the cold, wet & snow for 2 days so that my MOD2 can go ahead ... 4 times its been rebooked now.   I am quite pleased that my 1st year riding & I only had off from Mid November to the begining of Feb.   This weekend I have managed to ride in freezing, fog, mist, rain, sark, sunshine, cold, hot only things missing were snow & ice I think lol.   I want to get my MOD2 done ASAP                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

It's well overdue shell so bring on the brighter days Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

To muster my right hand turns! think most people worry about a particular thing on the bike,mine! the right corner.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To pass my Direct Access, which should be in March unless they rebooked again! Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

To stay injury free, (lol), to have more weekends away,  have fun, late summer trip across the water maybe, give the bikes a little TLC.   Get better.   Persuade as many as I can to come pilly and have fun. lol       yaaaay go Nuts   g'luck Telley                                                                                                                                                                                   
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

My aspirations are to improve my riding by both on-road training (probably the one-to-one stuff rather than IAM or RoSPA) and two or three track days to improve control. I'll also aim to get my suspension better set up and to help Moonstone pass her test and move on to better things.
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

good luck to everyone planning on taking their test this yr,lots of positive thinking and loads of practice is the secret Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I'd love to do a track day Cata but the thought of being lapped by 16 year olds on tuned 50cc scooters puts me off a bit!

It would be a great way to understand the bikes capabilities better and cut down on the brown trouser moments for us 'newbies' Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1406 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption