Don't smoke while riding yer bike?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 04/02/2010 18:22:10 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8493288.stm

oops Confused

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sounds a bit suspect to me. Perhaps he lost his teeth, (smoking makes your gums shrink) and he needed the dosh to pay the dental bills?   Seems a bit extreme tho, how does a cigarette EXPLODE? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

If you load it with gunpowder, accidentally? LOL

If it'd happened in the UK, the bloke would probably have been sentenced to prison, had his driving licence confiscated& people would've called for the death sentence to be brought back! LOL

Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

LOL - have you never pushed a live match down a 'mates' cigarette ?Evil SmileLOL   Effects can be quite entertainingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If you load it with gunpowder, accidentally? LOL   Sarcy bugger! lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Never seen a match cause 6 teeth to be blown out though Rob! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sarcasm? Moi?? *innocent smiley*                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I don't believe what I saw about 2 hours ago.... A biker riding along looking at his mobile phone,  looks like he was texting ...with his gloves on an all I ask you what an Idiot!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Doesn't sound like much of a biker to me, more like a hit man!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Moon, a bit like this guy?    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxZxjgKcsPE                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

OMG  that is soooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I recall once arriving at the Farmyard Party and thought I'd look really cool by taking my helmet off and having myself a well-earned ciggie whilst riding round the perimeter road to the main entrance.....never again.  I chucked the ciggie after getting vast quantities of ash in my eyes and my 'cool' look was shattered when I had to stop to dry my eyes which were streaming with tears. Cry   That YouTube clip is a classic, but I can't believe the plod (who were filiming the chap on the bike) didn't stop him straight away, they just thought it was funny.  It makes me appreciate the plod here in the UK that little bit more!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4849 seconds. There are 1812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption