25,000 members!

38 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2010 10:10:03 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Finally did it, we've reached 25,000 members after 3 years online!   And I think we've come a long, long way over the past year or two.  Many new features, a recent redesign, lots of bugs and security issues resolved etc.   Thanks to everyone for being so involved, organising events and enjoying the company of other bikers all year round.   Here's to another great year with you all!   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great Matt - well done !!!

I'd like to add my appreciation for all your hard work on the site Matt.

You make it a fun and safe way to meet new friends and have a jolly good giggle !!!!!!!!

Thanks for bringing us all together   Thumbs Up     Clap

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Yep cheers Mr Boss Man job well done i wud say, what number am i by the way lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great Work Matt, well done.  I know how much work goes on in the background, and it really shows on the site.   Clap Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

25,000 members?   Matt! Will ya lend me some money? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Well done Matt , and everyone  else involved, for your hard work  and for bringing us all together Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hey Kwak, if just 1% paid then I'd be happy! lol BJ, you're number 21248 (hover your mouse over any picture of you on the site and look where it says user_id = 12345)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Well done Matt,Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

wahooo i feel so special now :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good on ya biker match peeps. see if you can organise gig/rally for 25000 biker match dudes..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Well Done Matt and the Mottley crew for keeping is happy and in love!!

I only posted this to see what number I am LOL

moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

According to my number you have doubled in 18 months ish !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea the last year has been pretty slow.  We had about 70 new members per day at one point, but now only around 15 if we're lucky.   Think there must only be 25,000 online UK bikers lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Here's how the new users count looks each month since going live in summer 2007.  Note the obvious drop every winter and peak every summer...                                                                                                                                                                                
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

My user id is 6922, feel like part of the fittings/ fixtures Big smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LOL way to go Matt ... all the work is paying off Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

don't think i'm a member, does't work fo me, can't get a number!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Yr 14803 Bill  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think it's all a tax dodge. other than the 40 odd people that have been and gone in the forums, i've got no evidence that the rest actually exist and my number is 4984. Tried talkin to all the others but no reply. Hmmm, i wonder why? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm 4462...is that good, or really sad????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 1841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption