Some truisms

44 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2010 20:58:08 by trikerider552 | Go to original / last post
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.   Health is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.   All these health nuts are going to feel really stupid one day, laying in hospital dying of nothing.   Life is sexually transmitted.   We could all take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.   The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.   Who was the first person to look at a chicken and say " I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes out of its arse".   Why do car drivers all look at you when you are riding your bike? Jelousy.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

and who thought  of milking a cow and drinking it?????                                                                                                                                                                             
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

Had a minor bump with a car on the way home. When the other driver got out he was a dwarf! He walked up to me and said "I'm not happy" So I said "well which one are you?"  That's when the fight started......                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate itStern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

The girlfriend said "I'm feeling fat and horrible. I'm past my prime, my boobs are sagging, my hair is lank and I'm beggining to look like my mother. I need a compliment"   So I said "There nothing wrong with your eyesight"   That's when the fight started.....                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

LOL Thumbs Up  love it
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

sheer class trike, next ?! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

these true things certainly make u fink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

The sooner you get behind, the more time you have to catch up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

They say getting to the top is hard, but staying there is harder .......could someone point out which way up is please LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

Very True!!!! Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.  If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. If you lend someone £20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.  If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the wind screen. Good judgment comes from bad experience ...and most of that comes from bad judgment. A closed mouth gathers no foot.  There are two excellent theories for arguing with women. Neither one works. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

Why do dogs get angry if you blow up their noses? but when you take em in the car the first thing they do is stick their heads out the window!!!!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wouldn't you be pissed off if a dog blew up your nose ?????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

Na!!! be more attention than I usually get!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha four legged I mean lol                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

So did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh......you two......Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why do your own farts smell ok to yourself ???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8164 seconds. There are 1286 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption