When I grow up I wanna be?

104 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2010 07:30:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

become a life gaurd o you cant the water is cold lol what about being a motorcycle instrutor                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ha ha ha......too many motorcycle instructors out of work at the moment and only way I'm life guarding is in a dry suit.....lol   Two things interest me at the moment its cabling fibre optics and ROV technician / pilot......or the old rope access is a thought as well I have 7 weeks training time I can take and about 4-5 k to spend at the moment including food and accom so i'm keeping eyes open but struggling to find something that there is actually work after the course....I will work abroad to get the big bucks aswell...got to feed my biking habit Sumo to get one of those GS's lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

most CCTV cameras are done using cable optics and as its a security business too you would be most suitable i would of thought. you could look on cctv user group website and see if there is anything for you on it. A lot of ex police and forces do have a job in CCTv control rooms monitoring etc.
Moon
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looking at the installation of fibre optic networks and copper wire that sort of thing....... a lot better pay then CCTV operators.....but hey if you were a nosey type person just think what you would see lol.....next time someone gobs off...you'd be like mmmhhh shall I tell all the guys what i saw you upto the other night?????? NO didn't think so ...zip it!!!! PMSL.LOL.   or would that just be unethical???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The NDT stuff looks pretty good, and there is work out there as it's ongoing need to delve a little further I think....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does anyone know anyone working in the fibre optic industry, as in installation of cabling etc here or abroad?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yeh ive met a chap on biulding site once who did that  he was loaded made a plumber look cheap !   mainly schools contracts and the likes but with all these cut back would think that will slow down now johnny                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol, seriously actdaft is that what you do....?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

then again seriously and actdaft don't really go together do they lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Perfect in everyway, but on the other hand could do with a penis reduction.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

you did ask Johnny  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I sent out an email about a job today in the security sector over seas so lets see what happens with this........ I hope it comes off because then a new bike will be inbound next season .....come on fingers crossed everywhere......Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

JTB does that mean we have a free holiday home lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha Ha in Afghanistan or Iraq...your most welcome...what size orange boiler suit do you want, so I can warn the local Taliban so you at least have clothes that fit on camera..... Deadyou'll be on Al Jazzera.......   visiting will not be a good idea BJ lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

hi, had my thinking cap on, good luck, hope something comes up soon, x                                                                                                                                                                             
bluehaze1960's Profile
bluehaze1960

In: grays

ive just turned 50 and i still dont know what i want to do when i grow up, but i did start learning to play guitar                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

when I grow up I wanna be normal                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I sent out an email about a job today in the security sector over seas so lets see what happens with this........ I hope it comes off because then a new bike will be inbound next season .....come on fingers crossed everywhere......Smile Can i have yr old one??? Give ya a tenner for it??? Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

In: Boston

Giantdog, I have made it to 56 and still not normal, but then i never did want to be normal.
When I grow up I want to be........

hell!! I don't know yet

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 767 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption