When I grow up I wanna be?

104 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2010 07:30:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So 22 years spent in the Royal Marines comes up in Jan 2011, now I need a new career, job.......... ...................Any idea's anyone.....so when I grow up I'm gonna be??????????????????? ...answers on a post card please lol.....??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

All depends on what your interests are and what holds your attention                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well, I've STILL no idea what I wanna be when I grow up!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not going down the old Bootie route of security then? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

something active and outdoorsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Do I have to grow up ? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
8 ball's Profile
8 ball

In: Liverpool

When I grow up I want to be an astronaut.   But johnnytb could try the rozzers.....although you'd be mainly in doors filing paperwork and it's more 'in-active' - until the donut van calls.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

I don't ever wanna grow up!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So far we are all never gonna grow up check been in Peter Pan Club for 22 years...now I'm gonna have to work for a living scary......   Thought about security Slidy but don't fancy getting my noggin cut off by a Fuzzy Wuzzy (nothing racist implied, military slang) on Al Jezzara TV i like my noggin where it is lol....   Rozzers ?????????? maybe but I would really have to arrest myself then...............   This could be a new one on BM job networking lol  Biker for sale or rent, ha ha or would it be free to good home, house trained broken PMSL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

OK how about security "ADVISOR" sat on ya bum telling others how to dodge getting slashed??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Takes a long time in the business to get to that stage, starts doing security work or CP 12 hour shifts 7 days a week for £90 - £100 a day....but you still need to pay to live somewhere as well as your own home,its usually based in London or that s where I did it before for a while.....but once you get established in the business its good...hours and the way you get treated are not great...... some of the more liberal clients don't exactly do normal shit and some need a good f**king slap lol...... .... avoiding getting slashed mmmmhhhh don't speak when you should be listening usually works ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fitness trainer?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahhh too old for that and again it requires college courses etc its been a while since my six pack stood out lol......markets flooded with them though....                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Could try Offshore work if your not sick of boats Lot of ex Navy guys doing it Tech backround is helpful                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

off shore would be fine but no tech back ground......I wouldn't know where to start to get on that...... I am a PW1 weapons tactics but a lot of planning preparation and supervising field firing ranges and static ranges... an a lot of lecturing but hey I can trn my hand to anything...it just seems everyone wants qualifications for this that and everything.....what ever happened to just being good at the job you do.... changed days apparently a GCSE is worth more than all the things you learn in life ...what utter Bollocks lol
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

have a look at these could give you some pointers .lowestoft.ac.uk/maritime.asp                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

lazer quest try running one of them ! or clay pigde shooting ect   failing that riot police training                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you don't need to be superfit to take exercise classes... you are prob fitter than others of your age, many would love to have exercise classes from an ex marine!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i wouldnt !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha next rally we'll do a 6 am fitness session see how you all enjoy it.... if I'm not there by 6 am start without me Dead                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption