7th Feb 2010 ride out

53 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2010 22:06:28 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Well, it was dry but cold and we ended up with about eight of us round the butty van. I'll put an abbreviated version up on events just so that pictures can be posted to prove we were there!                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

i was chaufferd there by rossi (ta xx) and it was great to meet you all...somepeople even managed to have a little nap in the car on the way!!! .......................catch you all later..............xxx by the way it wa sbloody cold              !!!!!!!!!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrr                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Yeah Willow - I can sleep while I drive !!!

Tell ya what tho,,,,these passengers aren't half an ungrateful lot !!!  Moaning cos I didn't take the scenic route !!! heehee

Good to meet Anneka and Prof finally !!
x

bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aye it was cold,don't why you lot are moaning,in a warm car heater blowing!Tongue

Got a lovely piccy of rossi pulling her pants up! Thumbs Up

It was lovely to meet the peeps that came,thanks for making the effort,and Graig,yep you was right,I went on the bike,rode for 2+ hours,and believe it was cold,Had to stop twice just to warm my hands on the engine,Hug the ride back was better,no rain just below 1 degree hahaha
Rusty had the right idea! but,my bike wont hide in the corner!Cry
I got some nice photos of you all,including wills daughter Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

believe me i would have loved to join you all, and will soon, but on the bright side i got all my ironing done and even a little housework....as you know i ride in all weathers, take rivvi the other week, wet and cold, but i like to start off in the dry,,,,not bothered what happens after ive left!!!!pleased you all had a good but cold day......catch you all soon...... craig
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I had a nice but overcast ride over there,.. a tiny bit of rain around Hawes, and then a very frosty bit below Sedbergh, brrrrr! I'm glad them heated grips are still working well. Met with a few new peeps and had a good long natter with em,... Ohh, and Wills with that camera!! On the way back the front mudguard started to part company near Harrogate, so out with the allen keys then. After that,... monsoon season all the way back to Pickering,.. Ohh joy!
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

but on the bright side i got all my ironing done and even a little housework....

When can you move in Craig??? hehehehe     Hug

Was good to meet you Paj, glad u got home safely   Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

catch you another time paul,,,, and Di,,,its not a pretty picture me walking around in just me pinnyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Must say it was good to meet peeps today at devils bridge, pity it was so cold and the driver of my car took the wrong route and others took pic's of me asleep......but all in all i had a good time.

Can't wait for the next one cheers.
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

and Di,,,its not a pretty picture me walking around in just me pinnyLOL

Ooo Craig,,,,,I'm on me way over !!!! hee hee

9r,,,,,,the driver of 'your' car will leave you at the Tickled Trout next time and you can take your own route!!!

Sleepin like a baby you were ,,,,, ahhhhhhhhh   LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

OK  we wimped and came in the car ( but the tank  wasn't done on the  bike  .....fiddly bits and cold hands= job not finished......But was lovely to  meet the poor brave  souls  there  ie:  Rossi,sdv,willow, and  wills xx
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Add your (decent) photos to the event lol     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=693                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Well I've put some decent ones up. Ignore what Aunty Kwak says and let's get the indecent ones  up tooLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption