East Leeds Lions anyone

223 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2010 14:13:20 by Doh Boy | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

It was very smoky wasnt it?(even though i was a contributor). It was a bit much for me at times, so i can understand that                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm helping my mate finish his trike for SVA so thought it a good oppertunity to pick peeps brains who'd actually built their own one guy who was pitched up near where the helo landed had taken 7 years to build his trike and was very knowlageable was chatting to him for about an hour. (He's disabled too so even more kudos to him!)
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Looked like a really in depth chat to the BBC lass about cameras Thumbs Up It was a shame that about 50% left on the Sunday, as it made the atmosphere slightly flat. It also didn't help that the generator failed and took nearly 3 hours to sort, don't think the 2nd band were too impressed.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption