East Leeds Lions anyone

223 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2010 14:13:20 by Doh Boy | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its that time again who's going to The East Leeds Lions Rally this year, we had a few from BM there last year its on events now 2nd to 5th April                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Fingers crossed i'll be there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=658   I like your new pic Peter                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

yep, me and the blokey will be there.  Hopefully this year ;)

Edit: 1 hour later.

No we wont be there as blokeys ex just called, we have the kids for a week.  Unless she changes her mind yet again!

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

No idea yet bro x   btw Kwak, the links not working                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

thanks Kwak was a bit pissed at the time lol nut you had better get you arse in gear xx   it won't be the same without you grabing the naked men DC lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Pete wrote: nut you had better get you arse in gear xx and I only thought it was women who nag bro?!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

I don't nag............................do I lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

link fixed http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=658                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Cheers Matt                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

think we might ned a flag or somat for events so we can all find each other, coz you won't be able to see me or Sumo behind the tents wee 2 small lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

How about a blow-up toadstool suspended off a pole  dressed in Sumo's lime green mankini ?!! LOL   I've added myself earlier, any chance of a lift with you please bro ? I'm only little and fading into oblivion  rapidly Embarrassedxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

will have to see if I got n empty seat sis, will let you know xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thanks bro Big smile  xxxx    The skidle colonies getting their nuts/camping stuff ready to come out to play, just in case SmileParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

going to try and make this,,,,but as usual depends on me getting the friday off work as holiday(dont get bank hols off without using annual allowance)...... could be a good start to season................craig                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Go for it Craig...Just be prepared for me to keep saying..'say again' lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Steph "say again" is there something ive missedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Our club is going to attend so I'll be there providing I still have a bit of cash lol, still no job on the horizon :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyy that time of year again!  I should be there, all being well, although I might need someone to ride with me Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ding Ding All Change......

We may be there, as the blokes work have said he cant have holiday that week to see his kids Unhappy

So we have arranged for the kids to come up the week after Big smile

EDIT:  Ex has said kids can't come as she wants to MOT & Service the car Evil Smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1355 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption