Night out in Brum - 19th Feb

78 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2010 23:14:09 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yippppeeeeeeeeee what a fab night.......BeerThumbs Up Really really ace band..........Clap Fantastic meeting some old friends.....and more new ones too..... Roll on the next one.................Party T-shirt.... Barn..... oh Rossi.....  if only you knew....PMSL.....got something a bit special in mind.....LOL   Just don't forget yer monkies Wink   Follow the link (the one Paul shoulda added (revenge for Middle Earth comment lol)    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=668   sorry Kwak.... didnt know how to add the link.... (sheltered life etc...) But now I can see what to do next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That link didn't work Paul, which is weird cos it's the same as mine Confused    Try this   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=668                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

It certainly was worth the trip, even with the brass monkey being around for the bike ride home in the early hours! Was great to meet all that went and as others have said special thanks to BJ for sorting it out and to Paul for the photos! and as Paul said   Roll on the next one.................Party                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Scorpio ur bike sounded pretty damn gud though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

Sounded even better when I let it rip on the 42 going home Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah so it was you i heard about on the news tut tut LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

cheers BJ you are a star[ or should that be two stars] had a great time roll on the next one hope you remembered to take your glasses home,  we will all have to get a pair for the next timeCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey WN was gud to see u again and yep rem me specs, i shall have to invest in several more pairs me thinks for next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

Accessories to go with tassled jackets ???   ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

sounds like you all had a fantastic time.wish I could have bin there guys and dolls.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

S54 very fetching Paul has already gone on ebay for a pair bless him                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

C'mon scorpio...... even I have limits yer know........Sick Think I'd rather be on a..... (can u say the "C" word on here???) (oh well..going to any way...) I'd rather be on a cruiser........... LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

Sorry Paul, stumbled across them whilst looking on-line for some new boots and in light of recent jests I just couldn't resist Big smile   Cannot for the life of me understand why any self-respecting biker would want to buy a pair anyway, even if they did ride a cruiser......   a thought that just sprang to mind whilst typing this "if one wears spats with brogues then do these qualify as *wats"                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

want some  !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Hey guys Following the success of the recent Brum nite out I have submitted one for this month.  It's still to be approved but it to see a cover band call Free at Last - a Free/Bad Company cover band.  The venue is as before - Inn on the Green in Acocks Green.   Let me know what you think guys.     S x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

wot date are you thinking of for the next night out, I couldnt make the last 1 so hopefully I can make this one                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Hi Drobess   I'm thinking Friday 19 March - I'm just waiting for approval.  I've actually started another thread for this under March Brum nite out(once I realised how to do it).   Can you make this one?     S x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hoping to make it will  let u know for sure later this week                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption