Night out in Brum - 19th Feb

78 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2010 23:14:09 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I can beat that RK..... I have a centrally heated living room with 2 sofa's at your desposal....Thumbs Up... Told you Villa fans were cheapskates... Shed indeed..... what knd of Middle earth welcome is that.......Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Oi u RK is making me cook breakfast at rally have to exact my revenge somewhere, beside my shed is penthouse class lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Thanks for the offer Paul, would love to have come down but got my son home from Coventry so night in beer training tonight BeerParty

I want a photo of that shed Jackie so I can return the favour next time you're up this way Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I doubt a picture wud do it justice RK LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Now don't be shy Jackie and get your shed out for the lads WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you two need to get a room ....sorry i mean shed !!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK would you like it topless or covered ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Have a great time you lot, wish I could have been there Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww thanks Nut.....Im sure we will..... got me tassels so BJ owes me a drink........HA ! She owes me a chinese followed by a Mr Whippy too !!!!LOL   Dont you Oh follower of a sad team....... LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pictures are up.........Thumbs Up soz if i missed anyone.....Unhappy   and yes..... the villa fan was true to her word... I got my pint and scratchings Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Looks like you had fun!

Sorry we did not get to go, see you all next weekend I hope                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Follow the link (the one Paul shoulda added (revenge for Middle Earth comment lol)    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=668                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Love the pics,looks like a good night was had by all...and that t-shirt is ace  Paul  Thumbs Up ( oh and the jacket......tassles RULE!!!!!)
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Love the t-shirt Paul !!!  You be wearing that one for camping??  lol

Looks like you all had a great night !

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wasn't it amazing just how many peeps turned up wearing the same sunglasses!WackoShockedWink                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Just had a look at the pikkys and paul that tee shirt is ace!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Looks a great time, awesome tshirt, brill pics, pity Brummie lands miles away, wanted to come play !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah the BJ look is catching on ..................... does that mean i am officially a groupie now ???

Had a great nite and was brill to meet up with new folk and annoy them in person ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, still having nightmares about th epint and scratchings, think counselling may be in order !!!

Thanks to everyone who turned up next one will be in about 6 weeks if your brave enuf to venture out again !!!
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

would just like to say (again), a big thank you to BJHug for organising this event on BM.Clap  also, good to meet other members on BM forums in person, and last but not least, vfrpaul and his digi. cam. Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Yep, thanks BJ and all. Nice to meet a few new faces, even if it was impossible to hear anythingLOL Nice pics vfr Thumbs Up - no one was safe from that lens, tho I reckon you kept back some weren't suitable for publicationLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption