Free camping weekend

480 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2010 23:49:23 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm really pleased so many new people attended and had a good time and thanks for all your kind PM's. If anyone is interested i'm planning another weekend for August but this one will be a bit better organised (ie. fixed time for bbq) and in a very unusual location. I'm currently talking to some  land owners and I'll announce the venue over the next few weeks once i've got a firm commitment from one of them Thumbs Up

In the meantime keep in touch with your new friends and hopefully the next one will be even better Beer

PS. The Ure Welcome Back rally in early September is a smallish rally on the same friendly basis with live music, communal fire and beer tent. If you enjoyed the Durham weekend you'll love this one so get online and book your tickets before they sell out!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

We'll definitely be there RK, just let us know where and when Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It better not be the 21st of August, as I'm doubled booked already on that date                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Ace weekend, big thank you to Terry for organising event and Bill for his nose for sorting a great ride out route up into the pennines reccomend BM camping weekends to any newbies as great way to meet folk and have a good laugh cheers !                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Something big happening on either 21st or 22nd of August ... cant say yet what it is ... but if you can keep those dates open Terry ... that would be great hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*Something big happening on either 21st or 22nd of August*

Alex I only have one weekend a month for myself during bike season cos I've got we nippers and i'm thinking of organising an event for weekend 14th, you'll have to give me a hint!! LOL

I'm all excited now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Don't get to excited Terry - remember what else you use your underpants for lolLOL I can't dry dishes now without thinking of your old 'kegs' xxxx
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Don't get to excited Terry - remember what else you use your underpants for lolLOL I can't dry dishes now without thinking of your old 'kegs' xxxx
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Soz I sneezed at the time of pressing the buttonEmbarrassed oops                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Ooh Katie i'm all Embarrassed now!

Fancy talking about my old kegs on a public forum LOL

shadow if you know anything about the 21st the suspense is killing me!!

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

14th Terry ... yay!   Even if me and Roo cant get to the full weekend ... will def ride UP and spend a bit of time again :)   Will PM you about weekend after, soon as I can ... promise :)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No probs Alex, I need to get down your neck of the woods asap to experience some southern hospitality Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry I missed the weekend, sounds like you all had a blast. Thumbs Up  Unfortunately illness (some of you will know I was laid up) Thumbs Down put paid to coming along, hopefully I'll manage the next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Manc neck of the woods is still Northern hospitality Terry!!   We,re not that far down South..                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao @ Terry   SOUTHERN hospitality awaits travellers from the NORTHERN quaters ... anytime :)   I will NEVER live that one down ... lol   YOU northern SIR ... are welcome anytime you manage to get your butt Down here ...   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Ahhh..You 2 is talking in code aint yaWink..nods as good as..                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao @ Red                                                                                                                                                                                 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hey Stuart,Good to hear you'll be at the next meet - I might get there without going AWOL for 3 hours lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Will try my best. must hear the story of how you got lost, Tongue 3 hours you wus nearly back home. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Real shame you didn't make it Doh Boy but there's always the next one! 

She might have got lost but she kept on going and arrived at a strange place on her own nearly seven o clock at night knowing she was meeting a field full of strangers. I can only describe her as a smile on a Harley when she pulled in Big smile

BOBKAT you're b*lls are much bigger than mine, you're welcome down here anytime Wink

old red she once slipped up saying she was travelling down to see us in Durham, coming from Manchester (these pretendy northerners) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 670 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption