Free camping weekend

480 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2010 23:49:23 by RustyKnight | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mind, that piccy at Tan Hill looks a mite familiar....can't quite put me finger onnit tho...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

mark revenge will be mineEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I've just put some more pics on the event site......sorry Caz Wink   A superb weekend put together by Terry, well done Fella Clap  The whole weekend was just what the Doctor ordered, totally chilled and laid back.   Can't wait for the next one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Just what the doctor ordered??  Well yeah I suppose you,re right Mark...You sure looked ill on Saturday & Sunday mornings!SickDead+Beer=Big smile..   Was a good do for sureThumbs Up..Lotsa faces old,n,new..                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello everyone Hug can't thank you all enough for making me so welcome, a fantastic weekend and Terry it's thank's to you getting it all pulled together, finding such a good venue and having the ideaThumbs Up.  What a laugh I had and can't wait till the next meet up.  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww I love the pic of Red's doggy, so cute.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Not my doggy Kwak-honest!!  Belongs to Cassie and Mark--Just knows a nice face when he sees oneBig smile..And he could still smell the chicken I,d been eating..Great dog though is Rolo.. And yeah I am cute aint I..Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi all i'm not last to post am i, bit late getting back today [mon.] stopped of at Squires on way back, rode down in bright sunshine and sat there talking till the rains came, though they had stoped but it pissed down on way home serves me right for being so smug on Sundays ride at being only one with oversuit, could't be bothed to get it out as it was under all the camping gear, anyway to get back to thread what a brillant weekend i do like these weekend meets  think there better than the big rallys, any one who has not been to one does not know what there missing out on so get yourself there we do not bite honest, thanks must go to Rusty for organizing it and the landlord said we can go back again so thats a result, thank's to all the girls [and the boys to] for putting up with me, i know i do go on a bit some times but it's all good fun, i think, so roll on the next one.
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Well I got home last night and crashed and burned but a big THANK YOU to everyone who attended this event and made it such a fantastic weekend. It was great to see 50ish people having such a good time and nearly half were new people on their first ever meet so well done you lot for giving yourself that push and making the effort to support it and get involved. I was amazed how far some of you travelled and the trophy for most epic journey has to go to Katie (BOBKAT) for a 6 hour ride on her Harley Thumbs Up 

Special thanks to Bill for organising the two ride outs as I was obviously far too busy to take the time out to join you BeerEmbarrassedLOL

Apologies for breaking your new chair Steph but thanks to whoever took my old tatty ones home leaving me the two new ones, very kind of you Wink

Last but not least another thank you for leaving your pitches so clean and tidy making our clear up yesterday so much easier, it was very much appreciated and as Bill has said Daun and Dave at the pub will welcome us back anytime. If you get chance look up The Dog Inn on Facebook and send them a thank you message to let them know you appreciated their time and effort.

See you all at the next one Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all what a great weekendBig smile good to see new and old faces. Congrats to Terry you did brillThumbs Up thanks to Bill for organizing the run outs..tan Hill was great...even if the weather wasn't lol   Big thanks to steph for your brill advice on keeping warm..what a revelation to me ...I was so cosy 1st time ever at a rallyLOL   Zel and Mark                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

In: Leeds

Oh bu**ger, WheelyNealy. I did forget my mug. :-(
Don't worry about it mate, but if anyone knows where it ended up, it'd be nice to get it back. (Dark Green, metal, insulated) Boring, but it wasn't cheap & has sentimental value. (NO, really. It does!)

p.s. Why can't I make the Emoticons work any more? :-(
Probably my Firefox settings.
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Free Camping Weekend - Lost and Found   As ever stuff gets lost and found when camping, I found a bottle opener left outside our camper.  If anyone has lost such an item and they want it back then PM me with a description and an address and I'll gladly post it back to you or keep hold till we next meet up.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi Manhill i have your mug, are you at Farmyard or Barmouth or will you be going to Sheffielda arena this weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

nice one bill ! was loosing sleep over thar mug mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
manhill's Profile
manhill

In: Leeds

Ah, what joy!
Yes BB, I'll be at Farmyard, where I will now look forward to a tearful reunion with my drinking vessel!!
Ta muchly - I was losing sleep over the thought of WN losing sleep over my mug.

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i am soo happy that man and mug will soon be reunited!!!         .............lol................xx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

More pics added Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

well u talk about lost n found, i think "Willow" pinched my flashing strip light torch, just cos it multicolored ......... lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
zeds not dead's Profile
zeds not dead

In: Holmfirth

Big thanks to big terry  -well done matey.   This was my first BM meet up, wasnt sure what to expect   - but had an absolute blast of a weekend. My ribs are still aching from laughing.   It was nice to meet new people, nice bunch of friendly folk. and some nutters eh Baz   Hope to catch up with some of ya at Farmyard or the next meet up   Dom aka Wallace or Gromit as ive since been christened by some. lol Good job us southerners have thick skin eh Bazza :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
shaksta's Profile
shaksta

In: bedlington

thanks terry and the dog inn for a great weekendClap met some great new people and was made to feel really welcome also thanks to bikerbill for the great ride out to highforce & hartside cafe thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend lookin forward to the next bash hope everyone made it home safley and didnt get to wet till next time.........be safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption