Calling the Sarf Easterners - anyone up for a gig in February?

33 Posts | Latest reply on 23/01/2010 11:00:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Probably Earls in Maidstone (depending who's playing)

& probably the last weekend of Feb/first weekend of Mar. I definitely can't make the first 2 weekends in Feb and the 3rd will be out due to extreme lack of funds at that time of the month *rolls eyes*

This is just a call to arms to see if anyone's interested before bothering to find out who's on where or to put it on the events calendar Wink

There are a few newbies in the area, so it'd be good to give them a proper BM welcome and it's about time the old crew got together again.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*battles way back through the masses to the forum*

So anyway... Looks like a really popular suggestion, judging by the flood of responses, so if anyone wants to come along to point and laugh at the bird sat on her own in the corner of Earls, feel free.

Signed: Billy No Mates Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

HugWB                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'll be there in spirit Lou Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Whats wrong with you lot down south, don't you like each other!! We don't have that problem up north.  LOL  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough

Hi there   I would be up for it if it means a ride out and a meet for a laugh. Keep me in the loop.   thanks   acn                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL Nah Bill - they like each other - just can't stand me LOL Cheers for turning up to the thread ACN - least you chased away that tumbleweed!   I don't ride and I know that a couple of the others who I thought might be interested in going don't have their bikes on the road at the mo, so I had no ride out in mind particularly - just an idea for a night out to see a band if anyone half decent is playing.   I now find I'm not actually available end of Feb anyway! Embarrassed *rolls eyes*   Maybe see if anyone's up for an outing sometime in March - it'd be nice to get together before the rally season starts in earnest & I'm working every weekend.   I'll probably leave it a few weeks and try again Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Maybe if you start to dig a tunnel from your end, Dartford, to my end, Hull, and I start at my end today -  we may meet in the middle at some point Lou and have our own party Party, that is after doing a world  tour and trying to find  where the 'middle' is !!
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey WB count me in i'll try and drag Sumo and Nige with me too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

March is better for me WB,should of finally stopped gritting by then. Maybe. End of march is out for me though.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Might be able to make it but last weekend in feb - first in march are full i think hoping this year will see southern meets progress and people come out to play  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Yeah i would 2nd that we deffo need more southern meets                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Nuts? Nuts? Nuts?

Blimey girl! How far have you dug already?! The echo's amazing! LOL

So kinda middle of March-ish then? Maybe. Thumbs Up

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

skidle calling Lou, skidle calling Lou - I'm lost Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm over here!... here... here...

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

where's here..........? where's here..........? where's here..........? *thud* ouch, who put that wall of mud there ?Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Love the new piccy Nuts                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

cheers Bill Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Kev from Keent's Profile
Kev from Keent

In: Ashford Kent

Let me know when i i will try to be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Will do Kev - meant to give you a shout last night, but kinda fell asleep in front of the telly instead Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 1876 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption