Excuse for a party?

737 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2010 12:42:03 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you owe me 50 bar back for spellin  wrong haahaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey madhat - did you get back to Glasgow via Workington? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Now if u had looked at the monkeys t shirt u wud know were middle earth was ......................... and u to cud be part of M.E.N.S.A LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

thast the way a spell it Evil Smile and no a went straight home lol
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... I did Jackie , I replied to Drob on Facebook, the only reason I knew who it was , was because of the jumper LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hello all :)   erm ... bad news ... Iv got mumps!   Doc said be very rare for anyone to have caught it over weekend ...however ... since when do we trust Drs ...lol   If any of you show any of the symptoms ... get it checked out pweez   If anyone has caught it ... Im sooo sowi ...and when Im better  ... I will be your own personnal nursemaid .... for the males out there ... no, Im not wearing uniform!!!   lmao   Seriously ...Im sorry ...and hope you are all ok :)   Alex xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

ALex its prob all that tequilla u had lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao .... maybe ....must have ate a hamster in my sleep too ... cos looking like Hammy the Hamster now!  lol   ..... hmmmmmm .... tequilla, that may work better than the pain killers Only one way to find out ;)   If compus mentas ... will catch you later ... if not, means tequilla worked ;)   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

sorry to hear you are poorly Rockchick, get well soon, were you in the barn then?not so bad if you wernt lol,                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao .... ouch!   Was camping ... less snoring that way ;) lol   First night freezing (clearly not enough drunk) .... second night .... extra duvet and hot water bottle ....lol Not just a chick ... but a wuss too ...lol   Hopefully, next meet get chance to chat :)   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria

well, see you going Cockrock, i steward there every year, good event, so if not before see you there,lol. but hopefuly i do a few rallies ect.... before that                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

just found some pants?? anyone missing some pants????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oohhh dear Alex sorry to hear your not well ... what is it about every time your due to come see Stuey someone gets ill  ... you will  have paid for him before you even see him at this rate !! 

Good job there are enough on here to tell you what he is like ... serious tho I hope you get well soon, I know you not had it good with your son having mumps last week too.

point to note anyone ...

If you have mumps you will usually be contagious for a total of 10 days - from several days before you get symptoms to around five days after symptoms appear. During this time you should try and stay away (or keep your child away) from other people.
Your or your child's symptoms will usually appear two to three weeks after exposure to the virus (this is the incubation period). About 30 percent of children with mumps don't get any symptoms.                                                                                                                                                                              
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs

hope ur feelin better alex !!   must admit i might be showing symptoms .............................................. only joking !!! but idea of nursemaid sounds good lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... yeah right ... Id be frightened to death of bending down to pick anything up for you .... erm .... seen you, your hand and poor Stellas butt ... in action .... lmao ...ouch!   Shell ... my wee boy will be over sat to drool over Stuey ... so its all good :) Hes no longer infectious .... I really do look like a hamster ... its uncanny! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs

wouldn,t be fair to u with a target like that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ...ouch! Ok ... thats a fair one, nice big butt ... all the better to ...erm ...pilly with ...lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah ... we dont need to spend £300 + on a Gel seat Alex LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao .... ouch!   Im not joking ... I laughed so much last night that my throat was bleeding :0                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ouch thats not good, but the gel seat comment stands ... saves us a fortune Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1102 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption