Excuse for a party?

737 Posts | Latest reply on 19/03/2010 12:42:03 by madhat | Go to original / last post
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Has anyone else ever stayed in a camping barn in the Lakes?

I have - you share a barn with mattresses provided, and cooking facilites - with random strangers!  But you can book a whole barn for parties (not that kind!) - groups!

Thought it might be good for a bunch of us to get together at some point?  Not thought about dates yet, although if it is to be in the summer :

1) it can't clash with a bike racing event, and

2) I will need to organise it quickly, as they book up fast.

Have a look at the site and chuck your ideas back at me if you like?!!

Cheers  Thumbs Up

www.lakelandcampingbarns.co.uk

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds like a great idea to me!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

sounds good to me rossi I will go look at the site  (hope they have a non snoring barnLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Forgot to say - these barns are half a step basic above camping in a tent (for u softies!!! lol)

Be warned!!

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who is doing the cookin' ????                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

It would be a team effort, but if you ask me nicely Lime, I could do it!!

As long as we don't have to have tuna pasta bake that is!!!

Tongue  Big smile

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

The barns look  brilliant, would love to get back to the Lakes again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Team effort???

Sorry, run that by me again,,  Don't understand.

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

SHEESH...........MEN!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Yes,,, men know women are far better cooks.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

been and had a look at the barns they look great, do you think they will let a bunch of crazy bikers take over a barn??????????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Lime wrote: Team effort???   yep, you cook Lime, we watch Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Men cook whilst the girls go get a takeaway Nut lol....                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

As long as it's a mixed group, I don't see a problem drobs.

I think they would object more to a single sex party - now you blokes take those smutty thoughts right out of your heads now!!!

Embarrassed
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

aye anneka, put Plan B into practise  before Plan A has chance to burn.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Takeaway it is then.

I love it when a plan comes together.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

hehe  us girls  all think the same ( especially when it comes to men trying to show their prowess in the cooking dept !!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

speaking of men as cooks, there are a few  good one's on the forum, just that they have not come into this thread yet as potential chefs for the trip...... *creep creep*                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

oh ye nutkins, wonder if RK will be willing to cook the sausages??????                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Who are the chefs nutkin??  Will they come round to mine an cook me tea?? lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1006 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption