So sorry!!!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2010 01:02:43 by Matt | Go to original / last post
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I just went thru my most visited list so was blissfully unaware of the crisis!!

Think I might have panicked if I couldn't get my fix of BM tho !!! pmsl

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

you could also use a link in any email from BM that takes you straight to your inbox (or a matchmaker alert to anyones profile)                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I still can't sign. In and by using the link in a bM e mail is the only way I can sign in. Also hoe do I find the mobile friendly ! BM button? Or has that gone too - amn sure - seen it sometime ago my computer is ill so using my mobile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

I didnt even notoce lol                                                                                                                                                                             
No 1 fan's Profile
No 1 fan

In: cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I found a way on to the home page by going to the quick jump,
did'nt think that there was a problem just my IP                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

I throught it was my computor durrrrrr Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

no 1 fan - that shoulnd't work!  You've just found a problem for me, thanks lol.  I'll fix the quickjump so that it correctly goes to "/" and not "/sites/bm".   Moonstone, per my email - BikerMatch doesn't have a web/mobile version, you simply have to use a phone/PDA that is capable of displaying normal HTML web pages. Your password will be the same whether you use a PC or phone, if you cannot login then please reset your password using the steps online.  There's absolutely no reason that you'd have to use an email link to login, so my suggestion is to reset your password and set it to something you know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Matt please dont take away our ability to have a quick jump lol                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i rebooted my computer and ugraded my virus gard coz i thought it was my fault lol   IT WASNT MY FAULT  !!HAHAHAHA                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

IT WASNT MY FAULT  !!HAHAHAHAwell that makes a change LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie am sure i can find something that is !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

BJ wrote: Twinnie am sure i can find something that is !!!       but it was his fault he ate all that nice home made jam that that nice old laydee gave him before - I'm still sulking about that........     LOL'greedy-nealie' !!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

well Matt.........................all I can say is that's what happens with  men and multi-tasking pmsl!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i wasn't multi-tasking though, i was doing one task which screwed it up.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 2311 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption