So sorry!!!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2010 01:02:43 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The site's been down for 3 hours and I didn't even know about it... but it was my fault  :-(   I'm designing another website for a friends business, and I messed up a file on BM in the process.   Nobody let me know BM was down, and i've only just got home to find out.   Can't apologise enough, it was entirely my fault  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I let ya know!!! Twice   Flippin eck *tuts*   It's the HOME page, it keeps denying me access                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well Matt i've been sitting here refreshing the page for 3 hours solid itching to get on so i'm afraid sorry just won't do to compensate me for all the stress and anxiety you've caused!! Cry

Now bend over and take whats coming to ya! Angry

These things happen Matt, just don't let it happen again ALRIGHT!! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oo I say *mrs, made me blush that did lol   *figure of speech not a slur on your gender                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol thanks RK.   Kwak... as I said, I was out.  I didn't have access to my PMs or I'd have known the website was down anyhow!  I've been out all night, since I killed the site lol.  You have my fone number, you should have txt me and I'd have come straight home.  Nobody sent me a text which is what I need if the site is down.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Now bend over and take whats coming to ya! Angry Is ther summat you need to tell us RK??LOL         it were only the home page there were a problem with                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sorry Matt, but RK did text me about an hour ago and I just assumed that it was pre-arranged down time for maintenance Embarrassed.                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

yeah  i got on  by  bypassing the home page     shucks  us wimmin !!!!  no stopping us  hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You've deleted the post where I say   I can get access to the home page now, ta Matt   How can I let you know when you've gone out?   I let you know, but I couldn't know you were out could I? so naturally you won't get it til you get home.   makes note to self...purchase a crystal ball for when Matt goes out Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Matt said - You have my fone number, you should have txt me and I'd have come straight home.  Nobody sent me a text which is what I need if the site is down.   Give me yr number Matt...I'll make sure you know about everything Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

In case anything like this happens again, heres an easy way around it..........use the favourites button, your top left of your screen as you face it. Save, say your Account page and when you try to access it it will ask for login and password...thus bypassing home page.....hope this helps.. 
Matt's Profile
Matt

no, if you can't even get into the website after 5 mins - SMS me.  I was in a theory lesson not far away and I could have come home easily.  You've even got access to the Dutch website to txt me from if you've got no credit etc   I really am fuming with myself!  Especially cos i made the mistake and it was such an obvious mistake.   For those interested, the website i was doing to kill BM was www.waggs-boutique.co.uk  My mate's dog grooming place                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Bow wow! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

o.k.johnny i'm with you !Thumbs Up

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

it wasn't a problem Matt  stop  beating yourself  up  (  well only if i can watch   LOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Kwak - if im not on the online page, or if u dont know, just assume that I'm out. Especially after 3+ hours of downtime! Dont worry, its back now :-)    I deleted your duplicate post and the reference to it. Johnny... well done!!!  Well done indeed!  You could get around the homepage.  In fact you could go to www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm to get to the homepage if needed also.  But its rare the homepage would ever die and not the rest of the site, was only because I changed the default.asp file in the root directory (actually I didn't I removed a reference file from the server and so the default.asp file was failing because it couldn't find the linked file).                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*Is ther summat you need to tell us RK??LOL*

drob I didn't say I was gonna give it to Matt but i'll bet DC would LOL

You girls are very clever, i had no idea it was just a homepage problem Embarrassed

*because I changed the default.asp file in the root directory (actually I didn't I removed a reference file from the server and so the default.asp file was failing because it couldn't find the linked file).*

Matt don't think you can worm your way out of this with a load of geeky lingo! Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

matt, i tried to let you know but the site was down !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

stick with us girls  RK   we  know  how to get on here   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thumbs Up anneka                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption