Protest!!

27 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2010 23:44:13 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its funny but every time someone mentions the word Muslim a race card gets thrown into the argument yet most British people are not racist at all in terms of skin colour or a persons origin. Muslim is a religion not a race. I just don't understand why people who publicly rubbish our culture, constitution and law are allowed citizenship with full residency on state benefits while they plot and scheme against our society. As Johnny quite rightly pointed out Abu Coudry when asked if he felt bad about living on state benefits replied 'the money comes from Alah'. What a public p**s take! 

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Like I said before, that's what criminals & terrorists do - ignore/abuse the law. But at least the law is there, so that those caught breaking it can be prosecuted under it, as the people referred to in this discussion were.

I'm not claiming that UK law is flawless, although I still believe it's infinitely preferable to Sharia law, for example.

I'd also like to know how anyone manages to get these amazing figures on benefits. I couldn't get a bleedin' penny when I tried last year and I know shedloads of single mums struggling to make the ends meet. Do they really receive quite so much? Or are they just figures plucked out of thin air by our media who love so much to stir it up when there's no actual story? The benefits system is supposed to be a safety net for those who are in desperate need. Like all things, it's subject to abuse by those so inclined to abuse it, but I'm still glad that we're civilised enough to have a system in place to look after people who need it and that we do respect human rights.

Those people trying to indoctrinate others into terrorist acts should indeed be prosecuted and preferably deported, with plenty of transparency and public evidence, so as not to make them a "martyr" to their cause.

I'm not against deportation of scum, far from it, but I AM against stating that all persons of Islamic faith or that all non-white folk should be denied the right to reside here.

The vast majority of people living in this country are indeed as you say, happy, contented and work for a living and are proud of the country, regardless of race, colour or creed. So thank goodness we don't have segregation or apartheid here and it's one law for us all, not different laws for different sectors of the community.

I can't believe you dated a french girl though! ShockedLOL

RK - the race card gets thrown into the argument because people incorrectly assume that all those who believe in Islam happen to be non-white.

Now if I were in charge, ALL religions would be banned Big smile Way too much of this "my deity's bigger than yours" stuff going on.

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

*Now if I were in charge, ALL religions would be banned Big smile *

Hope you're not suggesting you'd be taking away our rights to freedom of speech and the right to worship there Lou ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Absobloodylutely! No more democracy when I'm in charge. Complete dictatorship Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh alright. I'm a benign kind of dictator. If you absolutely MUST worship an all powerful being, the official state-recognised deity is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You can all worship him, so long as you promise not to make out that your way of worshipping is better than everyone else's.

& no fighting, or you won't get any tea. Deal?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

From what I gather the figures worked out for the rent payed for a substantle house in a posh area which belongs to a friend/ relative???????? ooookkkkkkkk theennnnnnnnn......the council tax he doesn't pay then the rest are all benefits and child support, job seekers etc....he has never worked a day in his life, now other people would be loosing benefits becuase they wont work....what needs to happen is someone offer him a job then when he turns it down they can cut his benefits...Evil Smile  ahh theres more than him but he just got right on my jubblies on the news tonight.....Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ah that old chestnut. See I couldn't get HB cos I own my house - silly me! *rolls eyes* I also never procreated, so no sprog allowance. Ho hum.

He should surely be subject to the same requirements as everyone else on JSA though? You have to turn up every fortnight with evidenced details of the jobs you've applied for or the actions you've taken to look for employment. And after so long, as I understand it, they force you onto retraining courses and cut off your JSA if you refuse, or if you turn down an offer of employment. Mind you, JSA's only about 60 quid I think, so it's a drop in the ocean.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2695 seconds. There are 1514 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption