Bike Run in support of Wooton Bassett

142 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2010 18:24:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bamb2489's Profile
bamb2489

In: chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I'm new to the site i hope you dont mind me posting on here but i feel i must say a little something,  I am a serving soldier and have been to iraq twice and due to go Afgan next year, i was very choked up of being part of it all knowing mates of mine who are out there at present and getting injured daily, us as motorbikers done a really good thing on sunday and it prove to all of the UK that we are good people. i remember doing a parade comming back Iraq when a town never came out to surport us and that hurt deep down, so well done everyone who went hope fully if they do it again it will be even better. Cheers Bambi                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome to the site Bamb.

As a pads brat I wish I could have been there but was unable to confirm what bike I would be taking in time, after seeing the number there tho I am not sure having just passed it would have been a good idea lol 

Look forward to seeing you on a ride some time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0898 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption