Bike Run in support of Wooton Bassett

142 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2010 18:24:47 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There is a service road at the services but when I called in and asked about it no one seemed to know if we would be able to use it or not.   The guy I spoke to at the services is dreading it, he said that although it was the original start point they couldn't cope with all the bikes. Now he's worried that everyone is gonna use it as a meet up anyway and it will get congested.   Probably safest to go to next junction and turn around, its only about three miles or so from the services anyway. Bearing in mind that there are gonna be 10000 plus bikes on the road and a few that have said they are gonna turn up without a confirmation. If the services are gridlocked you can go back to jct 17 and straight to the start.   The guys that I am coming with are aiming at being at Hullavington at the begining of our book in time, that hopefully gives us an hour to play with if we get hooked up!   Good luck bro, see ya there (maybe) cant miss me, black leathers, riding a trike!!!!!!!!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Im really looking forward to it.
But im thinking "why did I go for the crazy early start"
but then again I am crazy so I suppose that helps.
Thanks for the info. I will look out for you.

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Got a reservation place yesterday, having missed the original deadline. Am meeting my Sis in Swindon and we are aiming for the 9 - 10 slot.... like to say I will see some of you there... but thinking that might be difficult lol.... but you can't miss my bike .... adorned with pink flowers as it is :-)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is there a pre meet ...time and place?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Have a good ride all those going & stay safe in those big groups, 2000 through the village in an hours is a fair push Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Think we are trying for leigh delemere for around 9 to meet up and ride in together John

Though for me that means going past WB and onto services lol I never do anything easy lol

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Its no fun doing it the easy way Jabecs .. look at me doing my mod 2 in sub zero temps ... just cos i did not want to wait ... but its worth it and I bet it will be for you too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

All ready for the ride now whooo ooo cant wait ..... if anyone wants to meet up pm and i'll send my moby                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

IS floor still going?                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Yeah no worries hun I PM'd you                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

was thinking meetup in morning might be hard for peeps to make how about an afternoon one somewhere                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

ride safe all have a good one                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a good un   Ride safeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Have a great day and ride safe all who are going Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

Ride safe guys, maybe see some of you there                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a real good safe ride guys & girls, sorry i cant join you all. But my thoughts will be with you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

just about to set off,hope to see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Proud of you all . . .enjoyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

It's a great day here, looking forward to the ride - getting closer to the departure point!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Just back. Great dayThumbs Up   Goodness knows how many turned out. Certainly ran out of fingers and toes trying to count!LOL   Loads of support from the locals aswell. Wonder if they're stil there, waving to the later riders ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6133 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption