New all Biker Town

47 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2010 10:34:08 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The idea is to have a total biker town allocating people above you to do a particular job role.   what would you suggest is the perfect job role for the person above you?   give me something nice to do guy's.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

You like organising stuff way too much,,,, 

I will let you be the mayoress,,,, not my first thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

your karma say's you would make an excellent mayor.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Sigh,, how many jobs can we have each??                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

as many as you like,being Mayor is only part time!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Oh,, you can be a butcher too,, not sure why I say that.  But seeing as I do all the Mayoral work,,, can't get any help... You seem to have the time on your hands.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

Lol,   always wanted to go mad with a cleaverWink   I'm the butcher of biker town.weeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Am I still the Mayor then????                                                                                                                                                                             
Franc's Profile
Franc

In: Nottingham

Hell yeah Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

I'll second that Franc Thumbs Up   and you can be the local landlord of our bikers boozer.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

you look more like the land lady to me BB at the local beef eater resturante so you gonna be busy lady lol                                                                                                                                                                               
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

You can be the snow plough driver as you look dressed for the part                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

You can be the local community constable Mick. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Does anybodt else think BB looks a wee bit like shirley from eastenders or do i need new glasses ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Franc's Profile
Franc

In: Nottingham

LOL BJ........Ouch sorry BB..........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ha now we know Franc is a soap fan lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can i be an acholic tramp and a sex pest on mi day off.                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I think you look more the district nurse in your hat Actdaft so thats what you are in Bikertown!                                                                                                                                                                              
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

He aint coming near me wiv anyfing sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you could be the town's eccentric inventer trikerider Geek                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption