Who else?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2010 14:44:59 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

has decided not to work today, being self employed I can please myself and thought why should I even try to get out in this? so am spending the day chilling out (literally) (see profile photo for the reason)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Its very similar here, although i'm not working i'm going to have to battle the elements anyway. Horses wont feed themselves Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What a start to the new year. . . Went over on the ice at my first job yesterday and now have an ankle like a balloon, now snow,  2 inches so far. So much for back to work to earn some money. Cant see me climbing on many roofs in the near future!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Its just started gettin heavy here too. Its not going to melt. anything that falls will stay where it is untill at least the weekend. Supposed to snow all day here now. Geek I wouldn't like to be in the rush hour traffic. the only time i'm glad i'm sat at home.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

There is no rush hour traffic Blues!!  They're all stranded at home!!  If I hadn't have come home from hols last night, I would've been stranded in Turkey cos they shut the airport today - now how much of a downer would that be ???  hahaha   As it is, I'm stuck at home not earning any money cos of the snow -again and all the other things I had planned are no more too - feels like bloomin xmas !!!!   HUMBUG !!!!!   Slidy slid on the snow!!!  You don't have to act out your username you know!!!!   All the same, hope your ankle gets better Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

just had the pleasure of ringing work  to tell them no buses, 4 inches fell here overnight ( i measured it! )                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well 2 inches fell overnight here, it's now up to 4 inches & it's still snowing!! Angry (& that's just in the lower reaches of Holmfirth - I dread to think what it's like over the tops! It looks well pretty but am getting a tad fed up of it now! There's been snow here for 3 weeks now!!! wtf's all that about?? lol   Anyway, having said that, as I'm not at work at the moment, I can snug down on the sofa in the warm & watch crap telly LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh well im lucky so far no snow at home yet, but just a little white cover at work at West Kingsdown. lol   Angry BUT they say at least 6 inches tonight (snow that is) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Snow seems to have skirted middle-earth, until today.Unhappy   What with ice and numpty car drivers, reckon a 4WD quad bike would be the best way of getting about nowEvil SmileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

I am at work surrounded by folk stressing about snow and how they going to get home ................ big boss doesnt seem to care and has even suggested building snowmen !!! ( i'm beginning to like him now )                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Looking at getting a 125 Trailie and fooking off a few of those stranded lmao   I always got into (Hull) work when I lived out in the sticks because of a skinny front wheel and KNOBLY TIRES lol but not fitting them to my bike lol.   Being out of work not got to go anywhere but still would like the oppertunity to tell a boss sorry snowed in here :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

only a smattering here but they still driving like its a foot deep !! i should be working but realy cant be  aCensoredd the ex has wound me up and i even let her have the satisfaction that she got to me this morning Angry! hopeing this year will pan out to be a good year be it aint starting well is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption