Without BM I would never have

77 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2010 13:22:08 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

In: Gosport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Learned that chicken strips are not only for deep frying! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

i'd of never got further than rivington pike lol                                                                                                                                                                               
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

met some great people both in real life and in the "world of t'interweb".  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe

Met folk into biking like my self and met some lovely (although loony and completely insane, that includes you BJ and Rockchick123 and of course CW) folk :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Cheers Ace lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

erm ... fank oo young Sir Big smile   p.s. you have to be insane to notice our insanity Adz Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey i am perfectly sane in BJ land :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

....been to Silverstone to watch the World Superbike Championships!                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

I wouldn't have eye strain Big smile   mother did warn me                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I might have got this job application finished by now!....thanks for the light relief and diversion                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

....been to Bassetts Pole!                                                                                                                                                                             
GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

My horizons are gradually expanding. I probably need the therapy!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

My horizons are gradually expanding. I probably need the therapy!   Therapy? lol they're the only sort of members on here, those that need therapy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
helenoftroy's Profile
helenoftroy

In: Harrogate

That I really really need to get back to being myself and get a bike back on the road!! and ......... that I am not alone!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That i would meet so many new friends in such a sort time and helped through a really bad time with peeps in the same situation  this is the best site ive ever been on and i intend to put back into the site what i got out of it                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Zorbe you can arrested for that you know                                                                                                                                                                               
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol BJ    mmmmm a wouldnt have met so many crazy,lovley,caring people and would just be idling along now a look forward to meeting up with every1 as much as a can   BJ  you need to remember me to give ya the xmas money a keep forgetting every time a see ya lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption