Without BM I would never have

77 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2010 13:22:08 by madhat | Go to original / last post
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would never have met  RC, got talked into going to skeggy with her last October, where I met my blokey Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I would never have met Ki...thank you BM and my parents for having me!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Well I can honestly say this is the first site I've come across where virtual friends have become friends in real life!  The friendliness of the folk on this site is second to none and my social life has improved loads....   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

(((BB)))                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Due to BM my social life has gone from stagnant to the stage where there simply aren't enough weekends to fit it all. The bm camping weekend the day after I was made redundant was pivotal in keeping me positive and grounded in what really matters. I also had so many people encouraging me and believing I could ride a bike...and they were right cos I got my CBT today & bought my first bike earlier this week...whoop, whoop, whoop!! Thanks BM xx
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

(((Minnie))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Been out in a riding group together.........                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

......been to Matlock or Silverstone......                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.....and met some amazing people!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

........... had so many headaches lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

some amazing people eh?  Where did you find them?  Be sure to let us know! lol   Jackie, that should have read "caused so many headaches" for yours truely  ;-)  Love u really                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Man he means me lol

and ................... i resemble your second remark lol

JP's Profile
JP

And I would never have meet BJ
So matt it's all your fault                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha-ha Matt, you're definitely right about that comment! Only joking BJ.

I went out to Matlock for the first time with a meet from BM and had a wicked laugh. Bring on the next event and meeting more people from the site!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

After having to take 12 months off work to recouperate and rest ... BM has kept me from depression ... has kept me active ... and given me some great friends in such a short time ... has got me out on bikes again after a few years of vegitation Thumbs Up The list is endless, but all good Big smile ...and an oppertunity to say 'Sir' ... lmao Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BM made me get off my a---e and do CBT and met great people and one very special one, going to Tan weekend and never been to one before so guess Ive got to be the newbie and take what comes!!!!!! Xb                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o ok like that is it JP and Boss Man anybody else want to put there 2 pennies worth in ...................                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

well, nowyou mention it.....Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Without BM I would never have.......   got picked up in a layby  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 707 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption