Without BM I would never have

77 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2010 13:22:08 by madhat | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

all the very good friends ive met on hear over the last 3 years..... drunken weekends at the rock n blues lol oh the laff we all had ( at my expense) hehehehe   bettyboop ur mad but i love ya..... and my very good friend mini d love ya both to bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Wouldn't have been able to see the look of relief on RC's face one time at Belper when the raffle finally finished..priceless!:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hey. .without BM I'd never have been brave enough to buy my own helmet etc!  And I'd never have covered myself in brown sauce !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Made so many great friends on here that I am thankful for, and met up with an old friend after over 25 years !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

And I'd never have covered myself in brown sauce !!!!!!   LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You have never lived DC Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

With out bm I would not have the great circle of friends I have, travelled to Matlock and camped so many times there.  I would have given up biking convinced I wasn't really a biker with out the support of certain people on this site. Would be on antidepressents this winter with out the support of my best mate Tracey made through this site what more can I say site what more can I say.   I have had the privledge of of meeting some lovely people at various meet ups throughtout my three years on the site and have even organised several successful BM meets myself.       Why not all put it in the testimonial thread what this site has done for you I know I did a long time ago when Matt started it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

CG thats a lovely thing to say about me, im blushing nowEmbarrassed you have also been a gr8 best buddy to me as well, supporting me through my many bad times.
so bm I have you to fank for that, also like cg I have made many gr8 freinds up and down the country.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

................ the unanswered question of why exactly are bike stands on the left lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

...because you don't want to be standing in the road, when you put the bike on it's stand.   Didn't this derive from always getting on a horse on the left hand side ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Rob i was given 100 and 1 explainations but nobody ever seemed to agree ............. ah well it keeps my brain active :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nothing to do with the road, because bikes on the continent also have stands on the left.   I still want to know the answer to this question.  I think it's so you can use your brake with one foot whilst using the other to 'park it'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That theory dont work on older british bikes Matt because the brake was on the left and the gear change on the right......                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Still think it's the old, getting on a horse from the same side argument.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm inclined to go with your theory Rob Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Pure conjecture but I always thought it was because the kickstart used to be on the right, so the stick out bit for the centrestand had to be on the left otherwise it would foul. You had to dismount to the left to be able to use the centrestand.
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Without BM I would never have these 'BM crows feet' etched around my eyes from laughing so much  at the silliness in chat room.....Clown                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Reopening this topic   Please continue telling everyone what BM has done for you                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I would never have had the social life that I am having and met the wonderful people that I have.                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I could say so much more.....but you guys know the rest Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption