Motorcyle made from an Alligator

12 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2010 09:41:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

A Florida based bike builder has constructed a motorcycle out of an alligator carcass, dubbing it the 'Gatorcycle'.

Benny Ohrman, from Hernando County, has spent the last year building the one-of-a-kind motorcycle from the skin of a 10-foot long 'gator.

Ohrman soaked the dead animal's hide in his swimming pool for three weeks before he could start attaching the carcass to a motorcycle chassis.

Imagine that looming in your rear view mirror!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I i would piss misen laughing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Aaaah. . .so THAT'S why you changed your underpants ad !!

Makes sense now:>

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And then crash and still be laughing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

video here :     baynews9.com/VideoPlayer/?Gator Bike 1229                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....I have to ask it.....................WHY????!!!!!..................I mean, is it just something you wake up thinking "oh, Im gonna stuff this aligator and make it into a motorcycle??!!!!!.....................wtf!???.............the human mind is a wonderfully crazy imaginative organ isnt it??!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just seen a picture of it and i have to say i think its sick and extreemly poor taste Thumbs Down.... each to his own ??....definitely not... This is not the first of its kind, but should be the last Unhappy...Perhaps the "creator" of this should be stuffed and mounted and give us all a bl**dy good laugh. Angry  And yes I wear leather, but i dont display or exploit a cows body for pleasure...                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

hehe i thought it looked cool    i mean  he shot it  so what the hell    show the critter off!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah, but I’m against unnecessary cruelty and exploitation of animals. Killing anything in the name of sport or  fun etc is a big no no for me. Just think the gaitor would look much better in the swamps…I know some people think differently and I respect their right to do so.But when it comes to animal welfare I nail my colours well and truly on the mast. Hope the gaitors mum bites his ass off Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

fair comment  Paul     must be my sense of humour :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats just me Ann. I took great pleasure 2 years ago sticking 2 fingers up at developers when they offered me 120k for my bottom garden because they wanted to build a 3 storey appartment block. Mine was right in the middle of 10 gardens that they wanted. I dug my heels in and told them they could not offer me enough. There is a lot of wildlife down there and i see it as my responsibity to do my best to protect them...wasn't too popular with the neighbours, but I dont care. It's the principal...I will not be bought at any cost..say what i mean...mean what i say.... sorry... going off on one are'nt I ....heheLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hope the gaitors mum bites his ass off    PML LOL   I will not be bought at any cost..say what i mean...mean what i say....   'Well said' that man Thumbs Up, nice to know that principals do exist, you 'go off on one' any time you like, it's not illegal... YET                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 2179 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption