U.S Bumper sticker

7 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2010 22:21:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shamelessly raided from another website Wink

Activists are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's easier to harass a rich woman than it is a biker gang.

Well can you imagine anyone being brave enough to throw red paint over a bike club?  LOL

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

A friend of mine threw paint all over the back of my jacket.  Angry   Dont think she was protesting about animal welfare  Dead   She is a bit arty   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

We had animal rights camped outside our offices once , they thought we were the animal house at the med school ....................... few weirdos and hairy beats but none of the non human variety, shame lol                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

i think you'd have to be brave to put that on your bumper here anyway,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Some silly tart tried to pick a fight with me when I was out in my rabbit fur jacket, showing off about her veggie status & whatnot... Til I pointed out her leather boots, leather jeans, suede waistcoat and leather jacket.

At least I'm not a hypocrite. I eat rabbit. I feed rabbit to the cats. Why the hell not make use of the pelt too?

Trying to show off cos you're a veggie and anti-fur doesn't really strike the chord when you're clad head to toe in dead cow! LOL

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

These are the same muppets that releace mink into the countryside and wonder why every living small creature for miles around gets killed.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Just thought I would add this, as it seems to be apt and relates to the original joke

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i66233

well I agree with the spokesman, a lot of rally virgins will confirm it

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 711 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption