Foot of snow is on its way !!!!!

52 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2009 23:13:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh Censored I spoke too soon it's hailing Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

quack says "It's been slaining here, that's a cross between sleet and rain"   Surely, a cross between sleet and rain is still sleet. GeekErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Slaining..................I like itLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is "snailing" a cross between snow and hail????. You know ...those little powdery balls that sometimes fall from the sky Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

I thought "snailing" was when holiday makers do 30 in their cars in a 60 limit, when I just want to get home after finishing work Disapprove. They need to turn the coast road into a duel carraigeway!! Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Quote :   "While up to four inches of snowfall in the Midlands and surrounding parts of central England is also expected."   Amazing. Had a great rideout today. Thumbs UpSmile Got  a bit wet, but not really cold.   Good job we didn't believe a word those idiots spout. Wish I'd got a job, where they paid me, regardless of how good a job I did.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hear hear mandi been saying that for years fCensoredg tourists lol
wheres this snow BJ ?????????? havent seen any yet but they allways panic when weve just had a bout of snow dont they lol nearly 2010 summers coming bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

This should maybe be in the what made you laugh thread but anyway its weather related.......   I'm 41yr old & my mams just rung me to tell me to be careful about going to work tomorrow, well driving home actually. Apparently it's gonna start snowing here at dinnertime, "so be careful, your dad will be at home if you need him"  .......awwwww bless her Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I bet a foot of snow IS actually on its way,.... for somewhere in Norway.  We'll get a foot of rain more likely,.. and that'll melt the rest of the snow,.. causing the usual flooding, that 'catches out' most of the local idiot authorities because they wern't 'expecting' it!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Blues, slaining is sleet and rain, which means more rain than snow, sleet is snow and rain so slaining is a combo of sleet and rain, and sleet has rain in it which means more rain than snow so my word slaining. Wacko   Confused? You soon will be LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

no snowmen today here either , although it is on the tops of the hills, had a slush ball fight with kids today after feeding the horses, still waiting!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hey dont shoot the messenger Bro , i was just doing my public duty and informing you all of the details i was given !!!!

My snowman melted today :(

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 654 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption