Foot of snow is on its way !!!!!

52 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2009 23:13:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thankless job yes but with the heater on and a cd blaring out,its all good. Better than no job though. Just hate the no smoking laws when i'm in the truck. Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ric just buy that Fabreeze stuff no one will ever know lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Here Ric, have a word with Lancs will ya..lazy feckers just dont bother gritting...they turn out with empty wagons, just to save face....and i'm not exaggerating!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might of run out of grit DC and on their way back to the yard for some more. Or maybe they run out in the yard.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Nope, they definately went out with empty gritters. Got it from the horses mouth...budget cuts or summat!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good old budget cuts. Got to be seen out and about in the wagons cos they think no-one will notice the snow and ice isn't disappearing. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

To be fair, they didnt notice for 24hrs but then cos they couldnt get though to highways(taken the phone off the hook) they rang me...Like i could do anything!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They all seem to panic at the last minute when they've had all summer to stock up.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

My thoughts exactly..not like they didnt know winter was coming. Hey ho, nowt we can do about it...the council are a law unto themselves!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As long as they pay the firm i work for and they pay me. The way they work is beyond me.                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

my daughter has been waiting for the snow to fall all day as was forecast, went to bed very disappointed, i hope it stays away till next week, then the schools will stay closed, i hate doing the school run,                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Its raining now and my snowman is melting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

No snow here yet! but,cold enough.Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its all down to global warming....too much hot air from Villa ParkLOL   runs vey quicky.....before my legs get slapped again   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No snow here at all!!!! "severe weather warning!!????!" How dare they put the fear of god into me for no reason.They couldn't have got it more wrong grrrrAngry

our gritters round here are pretty damn good tho, even the little country lanes get a sprinklin Thumbs Up

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

same here in lancs, tv weather gave the snow warning. expected to see the white stuff on getting up but nothing, if anything its been raining here.                                                                                                                                                                             
oxenhoper's Profile
oxenhoper

In: Haworth

Just a few flurrys in Haworth, but nothing sticking!! My road has even thawed out at long last..... i can finally move the bike again.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

All clear on the yorkshire coast, it's just bloody freezing!!! Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
oxenhoper's Profile
oxenhoper

In: Haworth

Yeah tell me..... and it's gonna get worse so i've been told!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

'A foot of snow'  'feet of clay' I think I'll keep me slippers on Brrr!!   It's been slaining here, that's a cross between sleet and rain, it's a dark day.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1058 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption