West Mids Fred HIll Run - Sun Feb 7th

36 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2010 09:42:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hope to see you there then bj

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sorry guys can't make this one really gutted to say the least as I know this is something very close to Spanners heart and I would have loved to have ridden it  with him, also with you Drob and WN.   Strange how much I am missing riding at the moment think its always worse when you know the reason you can't ride isn't your own decision.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'll be on this too. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I will be missing it sorry I will be missing all my mates too I will think of Fred and all my Biker Mates too though xx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

looking forward to fred hill  run tomoro being lent a bike to go on it too
thanks you know who

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Cudnt make it, old back prob kicked in and am laying flat as i type !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

The run out was great, the weather was kind to us all and stayed dry, even tho it were blooming freezing and me feet and fingers felt like they were gonna drop off, I did have a couple of chances to warm my hands up as 1 of me club mates kindly let me stick me hands in his heated gloves b4 we set off on the runLOL (think I will be saving up for a pair of heated gloves for next winter)
Both my bikes rode well but it were funny seeing WN sat on the pillion seat riding me 250LOL
It were nice to meet up wiv scorpio as well

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yay!!!  for heated gloves and lovely members on this site - you never know Tracey, be a good girl and santa may bring you some later in the year..... Wink  I've been drooling over shells jacket and her textile gloves this weekend, may have to save my pennies for some new kit Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

.. Lol .. and my bike & my trousers & my heated fleece Tracy LOL     Glad it stayed good for the Fred Hill run Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yes Thumbs Up yesThumbs Up and yes shell Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

had a greatday riding drobs 250 forgot how much fun little bikes can be ( even if i did have to sit on the pilly seat coz the bike was too small for me ) lol thanks trace. met Scorpio good chap ! found out there is a bike museum near M42 that ive never heard of and genuinly had a ball                                                                                                                                                                               
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Like WN I had a fun ride out and it was great to meet both him & drobess at the bike museum Thumbs Up It was sad to see one exhibit there that showed 3 of the bikes still in the condition they were in after the fire, but good to see that others are being painstakingly restored so biking newbies can appreciate the strong mototcycling heritage we have in this country.   Looking for to the Brum night out on the 19th and meeting more BM members Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

oh yeh that museum  i had no idea it was the museum that burnt down ten yrs or so ago how daft am i ! that is a retorical question so dont answer that                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

oh yeh that museum  i had no idea it was the museum that burnt down ten yrs or so ago how daft am i ! that is a retorical question so dont answer that   you very daft wn!!!!!!!!!!!LOL     Im running out quickly b4 he sees it were me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Sorry i missed everything this weekend but spent most of it flat on me back for all the wrong reasons !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1986 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption