West Mids Fred HIll Run - Sun Feb 7th

36 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2010 09:42:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Sunday, February 7, 2010  - West Midlands Fred Hill Run 2010

Organiser: West Midlands MAG
Ride ins from various locations to meet up at The National Motorcycle Museum for 1pm
Location: National Motorcycle Museum, J6 M42                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Submitted to events                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Nice on BJ I was going to submit this one but with other things going on with me at the moment I forgot.   Hopefully I will be able to ride for this event, got my post op check up on 5th Feb.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey lady glad ur ok and hope to see you there if i can charm a pilly                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Now on Events Calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=667                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hi bj if your stuck for a pilly let me know

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey CG , nice to see you up & about Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheers CG will do , i'll et u know either way so i can find out were u shall be :)                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

If I dont get the London Bike show tickets in time I will be going. I am a member of West midland MAG so should be supporting the run and I so remember The first MAG demo when thousands of bikers went down Bristol Roads in Birmingham to campaign about the compulsary use of crash helmets.

Fred Hill was imprisoned a  total of 31 times some times just for 12 hours his final sentence was for 60 days 

The prison governor had warned Fred that the harsh prison environment could be the death of him, to which Fred replied that, 'it didn't matter 'where a man died but how.' An enquiry into Fred's death resulted in a coroner's report which concluded that Fred's prison experience had not contributed toward his death !

Does anyone intend to go???

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just found out today at physio I am still not going to be riding my bike in time for this one, thinking of doing it as a pillion now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

whats the "MAG" ??                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

mag=motorcycle action group                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

MAG is a riders rights organisation looking after us motorcyclists Lobbying MP's and sitting on am lot of committee's ensuring we dont get walked over by government.. Unfortunately government tend to do as they like but between MAG and the BMF British Motorcyclist Federation we are well represented and would be walked over even moreso, they  fight hard for our rights.

Everyone should be a member to help fund them. Most are volunteers but there are a few paid workers. Look em up on the net well worth it.

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

all going well ill be going to fred hill run tirbute to a man who become a marter for motorcycle rights                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey bro hope to see you there and mind me pressie !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

I have had a few PM's re the Fred Hill run. There are several runs on different dates so Though It would delve into the woodwork and find more runs.Hope you find this information useful. Any more info can be found either on Area MAG websites or on the Main MAG website

London, goes past Pentonville Prison when he spent most of his time. I have copied a few details of different MAG area groups as to what they are doing re Fred Hill. I will copy this onto the thread too.

I think they should be well supported After the frustration and ill treatment he had from the law on behalf of bikers.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 - Leeds MAG Fred Hill Run Organiser: Leeds MAG
This Run date has changed due to Leeds Rep work committments and Valentines Party on 13th Februrary
Location: Squires Cafe Bar Sheburn in Elmet to The Sun Inn Norwood Leaving at 11.30am

Sunday, February 7, 2010 - West Midlands Fred Hill Run 2010 Organiser: West Midlands MAG
Ride ins from various locations including Bewell Road Social club Bromsgrove and The Rose and Crown Portway. to meet up at The National Motorcycle Museum for 1pm

The London Fred Hill run will take place on Sunday 14th February, starting from the Ace Cafe at 14:00. There will be a riding brief before we leave so please get there a bit earlier. The run will be followed by the London All Region AGM at 16:00 at the Ace Cafe soon after our return from the Fred Hill run. Note that as this is Valentine's Day there will be a dinner with a special set menu at the Ace later on in the evening so book early if you want to stay for that

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP so folk see its this weekend                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

Ive seen it Bj and Im going, hope u got u a pilly sorted BJ                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I did have drobs but they cant make it now so i'll keep trying and see what i can come up with                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption