RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may

96 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2010 20:46:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its party time all welcome to my 40th birthday bash   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=630                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkninjagirl's Profile
pinkninjagirl

In: Derby

im coming xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

LET US KNOW NEARER THE TIME WILL TRY AND GET UP THERE,CAN WE CAMP AGAIN                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sumo, click on the link to the event page for the answer to that                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RC sorry to say i shall be there lol

Bagsie next to Sumo's tent :)

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Lmao BJ ..........I'm the other side .....ooooo sumo a 3some !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

pmsl bj nd jb i,m in the opposite corner behind the goal posts lol                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hiya RC, a long way off yet and Ive not planned this far ahead but all being well would love to be along for the celebrations..........just working out the safest place to pitch my tent...................maybe the other corner behind the goal posts too............not a bad idea triker pmsl!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

No u aint Triker ur in our circle of wagons cos i can spot u a mile away !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

i will see u all there and u can camp where u like lol as ill be goin home to the warmth lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Most likely i'll be there too , it's my birthday on the 14th Thumbs Up

Thought you'd b in the carpark again triker LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

we will have to see what were up to rc, but it is 2 days after my birthday too !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

None and nowhere is safe..... I will be there with my camera.   * moves back into the shadows with an evil laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

noooooo pp not again lmao...the rally was bad enough Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

and back by popular demand my very good mates bad penny will be playing at my birthday party woohooooooooo xxxxxx cant wait                                                                                                                                                                              
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

babyh theres only 1 set of goal posts but 4 u i am willin 2 sher lol   eyup fj ad enuf of the car park last time i was down ther so will set off in plenty of time nd will not b arrivin at 21.50 so i can put my trailer tent up now i no the set up is like down ther                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

* note to self make sure hair is ok just in case i bump into PP !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

wont be able to make this do, its the same weekend as the nabd rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Have you bought your ticket for NABD? there are only 3000 tickets this year and there will be more beer at the greyhound than the NABD provide.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I ordered me ticket fanx pagan, I went to the last autumn nabd rally n it were great, so if this 1 is halve as good I will be on2 a winnerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6738 seconds. There are 932 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption