New Years Resolutions

36 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2009 19:55:08 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

'New Year' resolutions to be exact.   I don't have the willpower to keep to one but do you make them and keep them?                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like you Kwak, I do not bother to make them any more LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

My resolution is not to make a resolution                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

And what about the French Resolution, the Russian Resolution and all those resolutions they used to have in South America? Best to avoid them since they always end in tears.Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm gonna make one, to make the most of every opportunity that comes my way.   as someone said to me the other day...upwards and onwards                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Need to fix the resolution on my comp screen if that helps                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I see the 'Class for Clowns' has started without me LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine is to get out on bike as much as possible whatever the weather with more camping trips and B&B wkends away.......... Only thing that will stop me is if I wash my hair (dreadlocks need time to dry out)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Craig ...... just wash and go LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

This one's easy...don't make the same cock ups as this year....on and off the bike Party

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hey BJ, Craig can't use Wash & Go 'cos he's a Macam and they use 'Wash & F**k off!'   As The Beatles once said 'You say you want a revolution. Well, you know.  We all want to change the world!'  I resolve that I'm gonna stop being another number on the payroll and find a job/career that I enjoy and that I want to do!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

... Craig can't use Wash & Go 'cos he's a Macam and they use 'Wash & F**k off!'     LOL u r wicked Blue LOL now don't be a racist.  PML                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Resolution - next year's going to be better than last.   And last was pretty damn goodThumbs UpPartyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

probably mine will be to 'get into' my new leathers i bought of e-bay which just happen to be about 3 sizes too small(must hav size error on label) so there for will hav to give up eating for a week or 6 lolEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Maybe we should start a charity box for all those who break their resolutions lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mark !!Thumbs Up nice one
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

To make my butt smaller                                                                                                                                                                               
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife

I don't make resolutions as such but at the Bells, I believe that whatever you are doing will depict the type of year you will have - if you're upset and crying, the forthcoming year will be full of tears and upset; seems to happen to my mate every year.  Coincidence, utter gash or old wives tale I dunno  Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I see the theory JQ and i think you have a point. I'm usually pissed watching jools hollands "Hootenanny" when the bells sound.seems to happen every week when Jools is on telly.Beer  If your round the back of a night club with your knickers round your ankles then there's a good chance thats where you'll be most weekends. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
jeanzqueen's Profile
jeanzqueen

In: Fife

If your round the back of a night club with your knickers round your ankles then there's a good chance thats where you'll be most weekends.   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption