Pied Bull, Farningham, Kent - Boxing Day Lunchtime

14 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2009 00:01:08 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Planning to show up here:

http://www.thepiedbull.co.uk/

seeing as I missed out on it last year due to surgery and the few years before that, due to various other people having surgery, becoming paralysed and dying *tuts* Inconsiderate! LOL

I'm not putting it up as an event, given my track record for actually making it to this Boxing Day run/meet! LOL All things being equal, barring surgical procedures, lurgy, death, blizzards & unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there at some point.

It centres around a VMCC run, but you'll see all sorts there - it attracts thousands. It's a small village, so expect to park up a trek away from the pub, even if you're on a bike.

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Lou - I may actually be able to make this one - am down at me brothers in West Kingsdown for Christmas, so may have a wander down on boxing day (if I'm not too hungover after Christmas day lol) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cool! It's literally about 5 minutes from West Kingsdown Big smile

I think the VMCC lot end their run there about 12-12.30ish, if memory serves me right, but I've turned up as late as 2.30pm before now and there are still shedloads of bikes there.

It's a good mix of people usually - aged from 8 months to 88 years Thumbs Up

Be great to meet you at last! No idea what time we'll be there, but I'm guessing around 1ish.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le bump Smile

Anyone else care to join us? Nodrog? DS? How about the Essex crew? Be good to catch up again.

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Woulda joined u all Lou..bike off road at mo:-(..seasons greetings 2u n urs anyway me dear..hi 2 nodrog, ds n whoever else may make it ..                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Not sure wot im up to yet,might pop over if not have a good day                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The funny yellow light threatened to make an appearance, but it's hiding again at the moment, so ride carefully - roads are still wet round here and we had a frost overnight.

Most remaining snow/ice patches thawed Xmas Eve/yesterday, as it was pretty mild, but it's all still pretty slippery.

Probably getting there 12-12.30 - look forward to seeing anyone who makes it Big smile

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*tuts*

Now it's raining Stern Smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun to all that venture on this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers BJ - the funny yellow light's back... guess it'd be safe to say that the weather's changeable today Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Great to meet HFG at last! Big smile & brill to see Sumo & Nodrog & to meet HFG's bro! Thanks for waiting for us! LOL   It was a little grey and damp, but good to be back - must try to continue this tradition Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh sorry i missed this posting Lou Ouch but i was going to be there Smile   Was good to meet up with you all and to meet HFG. It was a little cold but the soup & bacon rolls went down well. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL HAD AGOOD RIDE ON BIKE EVEN IN THE RAIN CATCH UP SOON                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

No problemo Nodrog - turning up's more important than posting Thumbs Up   Good to catch up - must sort an Earls night soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 729 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption