North yorkshire/humberside Meet?

31 Posts | Latest reply on 25/12/2009 00:24:22 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

random?  Me?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

let me think .................. erm ......................... yes you Div                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Join the queue in an orderly fashion Lime LOL   she already owes me a pint of abbott ale followed by yuk sung, roast duck with bamboo shoots and a bowl of mr whippy to finish off Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

r u gonna buy me an icecream as well lime???????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul

Match isnt over til the fat lady sings ...................... and i havent warmed up me vocal chords yet !!!

bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

you can also check the MCN they put local meets in the paper,and you could go on line,check them all out for your area,   Merry chrimbo to you,                                                                                                                                                                             
scoobie's Profile
scoobie

In: Scarborough

Thanks for your help holmfirthgirl and bikerbitch (excellant name that), I will keep an eye open, I suppose once the weather improves there will be more options and if I know that any of you are going I will probably feel more confident to come and chat. Merry crimbo to you all and thanks for being friendly.
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

bj you aint fat and your butt not big !!! i think your mirror may be bent girl ? we are freindly on here scoob Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro stop creeping lol cheers anyway xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

and learn to take a compliment !!!!!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rather have my xmas pressie lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1214 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption