Santa is a Public Health Hazard

40 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2009 23:57:27 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I normally do a bit of looking around to see if it is a hoax or not but seeing as it was published in the British Medical Journal this one slipped me by.   With things the way they are in the World it wouldn't have surprised me if it was true...   (note also that this press release includes extractions that were not in the original press release... very clever)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TeeCee,climate change will always be man-made as long as they can screw taxes out of us. When the climate changes its our fault,when they stop nature it will be our fault. When nature goes their way they will of done good. In the meantime,they all fly around the world in big planes telling us all about it. We know its crap,they know its crap but still tax us on everything. As for Santa,let him drink,eat and be merry. The fat drunken b*****d. Never turned up at mine anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

So that might have been a leg pull, but its taken too far every year, someone has to spoi christmas & take all the innocence out of it.   I was watching on the news earlier ... there is a town, ok yes its in the USA (had to be) where kids are no longer allowed to sit on Santas knee, parents have had it stopped for fear that the 'santa' is getting to close to their children.                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Your right Matt it was one breath-ish. I thought i was speaking to my ex, you know what its like if you stop talking and they start....your dead in the water. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

You mean you had an ex that gave you the opportunity to speak in the first place sdv! You should have stuck with her mate, you'll never find another one that good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ric - in total agreement!! Complete farce...   ... and Father Christmas never visits me either... but that's cos I am always on his Naughty list!! ( you get 'treats' all year round that way! Wink )                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

More like Ive F***ed this up dont like the backlash Will say it was a joke and go hide in the corner till it all blows over   He only comes if you really believe   TeeCee you need to learn to play it then get best of both worlds   Treats all round                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah mick, I like your style! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sounds like yet another form of supression 2 me geez..when will it ever end?..the day after i get taken off the naughty list i hope:-)..                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Maybe we should start a Naughty but Nice list, Arf?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Who was the twerp who printed the hoax in the first place? Jeez, aint they got better things to do with their time than criticise Santa. I guess they won't be getting any pressies this year, they been bad, real bad! lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Sounds like a winner geez..start a new thread maybe (someone?)..just try one here first anyway.. NAUGHTY..far exceeding a speed limit.. NICE..being at 1 wiv me motorsickle:-)..                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ooh i could add summat to that list LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

And what would that be DC prey tell   Your only naughty if you get caught Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I couldnt possibly say Mick....it is very naughty, but very very nice Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

A mysterious woman indeed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Mysterious indeed..best u start a new thread + enlighten us dc:-)..                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I was watching on the news earlier ... there is a town, ok yes its in the USA (had to be) where kids are no longer allowed to sit on Santas knee, parents have had it stopped for fear that the 'santa' is getting to close to their children.   Doesn't sound so far-fetched. As has been said before, we spend all year drumming it into the kids "Don't talk to strangers. Don't accept sweets/gifts from strangers. Tell someone if a stranger tries to touch you."   Then at Xmas we say "Go ahead! Sit on the creepy old man's knee - yes, that's right, the one wearing a disguise. & if you see him creeping around your bedroom late at night, keep quiet and don't say a word."   You can't go round your mate's after school every night cos his Mum hasn't been CRB checked, but the store Santa doesn't need one.   *rolls eyes*                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

WB the lawa has changed now, so if you do go round to your mates house more than 4 days a week for a certain amount of hours (cant mind off top of my head what it is) you do have to be CRB checked !!!

I had to have CRB check for helping cook breakfast for the scouts before they went on a hike for the day Big smile and for being a school governor, which doesnt actually involve much if any contact with the kids !!!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Yep - my point exactly - your mate's Mum's not allowed to mind you for a few hours each night til your Mum gets home from work unless she's been CRB checked... yet it's perfectly acceptable to sit on some bloke's knee in a department store?   When I worked in a school, I received a verbal warning for placing my hand on a little girl's shoulder while she was crying her eyes out, after I'd dressed her scraped knee. Crazy, crazy world. I was CRB cleared, but still apparently potentially evil for daring to place a hand on an upset child. *rolls eyes*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption