New Year, Loose end??

50 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2009 22:15:53 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Rusty said : Drobess n Nut I didn't mention the only night of the year I let the ladies bbq is New Year but i will be giving instructions through the window Thumbs Up   Think the slow cookers big enough for a party dear? Party                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Drobess n Nut I didn't mention the only night of the year I let the ladies bbq is New Year but i will be giving instructions through the window ................................... did I tell you how bad my cooking is?????? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

And ill be partying in good old derbyshire lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Tracey I don't mind sh*t food on New Years Eve, in fact I probably won't even notice so don't let that stop you Wink

Have a good one in Bornmouth Stella and the same goes for sunny Derbyshire RC Beer

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RK if u rely on drobs for food u'll all be eating ice lollies !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

RK if u rely on drobs for food u'll all be eating ice lollies !!!!!!!!   Give you one guess what im eating while i type this.................you guessed it, ICE LOLLIES                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

She's that good eh Jackie LOL

Looks like i might have to man the microwave then, for the safety of all concerned of course Thumbs Up

drobess's Profile
drobess

Ding food it is thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Well Rusty does go to Farmfoods - Ding Dong WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is that because Moms go to Iceland LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

you got it !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cant go RK..... got new years eve off....working new years day... you couldnt make it up....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Very nice of you to open up your home on New Years eve RK, I hope you all have a great night & a fantastic start to 2010.   Sorry to say Ian & I will not be there, we will just be starting to ring in 2010 when it hits 5am here as we will be in New York, so whoever is still standing then think of us Hug     P.S. sorry in advance to anyone we wake up at 5am with a Happy New Year text LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell never mind foning folk mind me pressie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. will be a text & nothing more hon ... thats if the lines are back up lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*Sorry to say Ian & I will not be there, we will just be starting to ring in 2010 when it hits 5am here as we will be in New York, so whoever is still standing then think of us Hug*

You're not sorry at all Shell now tell the truth WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

shell said: Sorry to say Ian & I will not be there, we will just be starting to ring in 2010 when it hits 5am here as we will be in New York, so whoever is still standing then think of us   I  reckon I will be the only one left standing, sober too apart from one or two iccle one's later, scary - started my new year resolution early Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

anyone with kids is welcome here,my 4 will be seeing in the new yr with me!                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

anyone with kids is welcome here,my 4 will be seeing in the new yr with me!                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

so welcome you post it twice sis Hugxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 673 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption