New Year, Loose end??

50 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2009 22:15:53 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm planning on having a bit of a party at mine this New Years Eve and i've invited a few members off here round for a beer or three! If anyone's at a loose end and fancies a night of drunken foolishness, PM me for address etc. Anyone welcome just bring some beer and something to throw on the barbecue Thumbs UpPartyBeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RK if you have a loose end tie a knot in it .................... men you have to explain everything to em Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Jackie if I could tie a knot in it I wouldn't be working for a living LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Why would you be making money from your talent lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

soz mate no can do got kiddie with me !!!!! so have a god un ill see you  other side ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

bung it in the events calendar if you've not already.   Sorry I can't make it, I'll be at Qountdown in Amsterdam!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I've posted it on events Matt, Amsterdam sounds like much more fun tho!! Thumbs Up

Shame you can't make it Neal, you were the evenings entertainment after the last one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

barbecue rusty..........are you mad, its the middle of the winter not the summer!!!!!!!LOL Nice of you to open yr home to peeps from bm, hope you have a great night xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

this jester hanging up his crown for a while !! hope its a good party tezza i'll be back                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....if I was nearer (and welcome of course lol!) Id love to have come up and partied with you and yours as I keep promising Nut we'll meet up again soon but too far Im afraid..................have a good un tho and another time maybe tc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*its the middle of the winter*

Tracey haven't you just got back from a camping weekend LOL

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Everyones welcome BH, you're only 90 mins away so if you change your mind we'd love to see you and there will be beds/floor space for a few peeps Thumbs Up

babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

ty Terry, Ill remember that too!x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

yep rusty i aint been back from the camping weekend that long but the temperture has dropped lots since then, my idea of a winter bbq is cook it all under the grill in a warm kitchen, or............send sum1 else ot to cook it the bring it all inside when its cookedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Not sure if I am on the ambulances that night. If I am i will try and see if there is a hospital transfer your way lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No probs Phil, be nice to see you there mate Thumbs Up

Might be able to utilise an ambulance after the drunken cooking! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hope you lot have fun - I will be having alcoholic frovolities down in Bournmouth Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

drobess said: send sum1 else ot to cook it the bring it all inside when its cookedLOL   Terry and most fellas love taking over the cooking on the bbq, so we can stay all snug and cozy inside BeerParty   - though it may be warmer outside if the  hole in the hedge is anything to go by from the last lighting experience with the chimnea......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

its a ploy to get the bike out the dinning room isnt it terry??? BBQ winter cool lol dont set fire to the privet again will you buddy lmao!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*its a ploy to get the bike out the dinning room isnt it terry???*

Absolutely not Nealy but if anyones bored the next day then I'd be only too pleased to let them give me a hand getting the bike out Wink

Drobess n Nut I didn't mention the only night of the year I let the ladies bbq is New Year but i will be giving instructions through the window Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 681 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption