More county court borrocks!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2009 00:31:10 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have we all turned into lemmings overnight without us noticing ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

'Rides of a cliff'!! I saw nearly that happen when 3 supermoto riders over cooked a tightening right hander near Penrith, and all of em ended up on the grass, just in front of me. 2 broken blinkies, and a few scratches,.... very lucky.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ive ignored you cw lol i never go out in groups because i never get invited pmsl so my licence is safer now !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Simple answer to this "president" assainate the bloody thing lol, simply deny all knowlage of any other rider who apears to be following you! How can they prove "beyond resonable doubt!" in any court of law that a so called group of motorcyleists are in fact "all following the head bike!" The bike at the front may in fact be a solo biker out innocently enough riding allong and is either caught by a faster "group" of indeviduals or was trying to get away from what he thought was a threat lol. If out with mates I'll inveribly not ride at the front anyway but if I was stupid enough to be caught "speeding" at the front of a group I'd deny I knew any of the following bikes/riders vermently and i expect this will soon be the case for most the savvy bikers out there! You cannot be held accountable for who is following you in or on any other vehical it is an indeviduals "free will" if they follow you and therefore this "precident" is bollox..............
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

'Simple answer to this "president" assainate the bloody thing lol'

Do we need to find a grassy knoll first Hull lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 1641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption