Events over the Christmas period

24 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2009 09:56:40 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Friends,   we have only a couple of events this month, and I'd like to ask that you please try to arrange some meet ups (even if just a few drinks at a pub) in your local area.   The reason being that not everybody in this club has family to spend time wth over Christmas, and I believe it's important to spread the Christmas spirit to as many people as possible.   Just propose a time and date, add the information to the calendar, and we will approve it within 24 hours.  The others can add their name to the event's attendance list (all registered members of BM, premium or standard, can register as attending an event).   Many thanks & Merry Christmas of course  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: Get the info added asap so we can include the events in next week's newsletter.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I finish work on 22nd Dec and dont go back until 4th Jan so if anybody wants to meet up for a drink, a coffee, game of pool (which i will win of course NOT), cinema whatever let me know Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

IM up for that BJ, if we make it a game of pool we wont spend a lot of money as it will take us hours to clear the tableLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lets make it snooker then lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

crikey with snooker the table is a lot bigger so  we would be there even longer!!!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs i just want to see if you can reach all the way across it lol   I'm off to the Tower Ballroom - Brum City Centre - Sat 12th Dec, its over 25s nightclub if anyone wants to come along ur more than welcome, great place to people watch :)                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

would love to join you on that night out jackie but im already out on a works do, a murder mystery night, hope I aint the victimLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

stick some ideas into the calendar over the weekend for the newsletter.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BJ Wrote:   "I finish work on 22nd Dec and dont go back until 4th Jan I finish work on 22nd Dec and dont go back until 4th Jan "   Might I draw your attention to the previous thread of does BJ do any work. Was that question ever resolved??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Does Bj do any work???????? she even had us putting her tent upLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

OI !!!!!!!!!!!!

PP 1 slap for u and Craig several for u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*refresh*                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Right brummie folk who's up for a night out annoying the locals LOL

Give me a clue for a couple of dates and i'll set something up

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

I have just added an event for sat 19th dec xmas karaoke just waiting for it to get enabled xBeerx                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

will be watching out for the Xmas events and get to as many as I can..........looking forward to meeting even more of you good peeps very soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boxing Night at Roadhouse in Brum for anybody that wants to join in, should be on events asap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

hope to be there with all you nutters lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

not got ant here                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption