What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2009 19:57:42 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Finding another fantastic woman in my life after losing my wife after 31 years of marriage.   Life goes on..    Oh, and sharing my rocket lll, with her.   Love her to bits..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...but what about pony?        ps - where u bin?                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

There are so many great moments leaving school, being a road race mechanic,buying a house,kids,business,divorce and all in between its hard to pick one and i couldn't.....but being here everyday to try and have many more.....glass have full peep's glass half full. Big smile

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

My life!!... in short!  All the good and the bad stuff... all the stuff i would have liked to have forgotton and all the stuff i would have preferred not to have happened... i have survived and become stronger and a little bit wiser and tis these experiences that have made me into the person i am today..... and for that... i am thankful.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that have made me into the person i am today   Us too DS,us too. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Apologies guys, bit sloppy but….Having that feeling of being loved by someone and that you actually matter to them. and having good friends around you when you dont                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

awww ..... bless ....how niceClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

A lot of things that have happened in my life at the time they were happening I would have said they were the best thing ever to happen to me so it's hard to chose one, at the moment I would say just about everything that is happening now and all made possible by learning to ride a bike and passing my test.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3441 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption