What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2009 19:57:42 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Discuss...................                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Being born, without that stepping stone I couldn't have done owt else! lol   Passing my bike test comes a close second as it was better than loosing my virginity pmsl ( I knew how to ride a bike!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

getting on a bike !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

even though life was tough at the time, having my daughter was the best thing. She's been my rock, my strength and my best friend. She currently lives overseas and I miss her very much, but she's a wonderful independent woman and I wouldn't want it any other way (well, apart from having lots of money so I can visit her often!!)
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

with out a doubt kicking the hubby out,didn`t realise how much he had belittled me and dragged me down over the years but the old me is growing in confidence and clawing her way back so glad i was brave enough to fight my way out of a deep deep hole all on my own and have made wonderful new friends and am slowly and surely getting my life back on track after missing so much, better late that never!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

November 1978, joining the Royal Navy as a sweet innocent 16 year old, then Merchant Navy for another few years. I met some great folks, travelled around the world (71 countries in 13 years), went through good and bad times, but learnt to take things in my stride. It taught me to appreciate this fragile yet hostile world of ours, not take things for granted, but take all chances you get to try new things. People have their own view on service life, all I know is, it worked for me . . . the best life apprenticeship I could imagine.                                                                                                                                                                               
davetheblade's Profile
davetheblade

In: wolverhampton

4 weeks ago i sold my r1 to buy a gsxr 1000 race bike ...had an off over the ilse of man this year so i decided to stick to theThumbs Up tracks                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

leaving school ! hated it there learnt more since leaving what a waste of PLAY TIME !!!!lol passing my bike test on my  first go ! failed car test three times pmsl quiting work a number of times what a good feeling that was at the times lol but the best thing that has ever happened to me is and has to be my son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's only thing that keeps me going at times Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my children, without a doubt Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Like most parents I have to say my son, but apart from him I'm still waiting for the best thing to happen.                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Many moons ago, passing my HGV and bike tests in the same week, after failing em both the first time round. I had some pressure on that week, but it was worth it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

1) my lovely girls, they are so precious to me...

2) passing my bike test..should have done it 26yrs ago instead of being pillion for all that time...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best thing for me was getting married in 1984,,,,then kids in 85,,,86,,,90.......would not change it for the world.... Pity the marriage went tits up after 23 yrs, but on the bright side ive found you lot...........................craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Realising that there is life when you become stronger, you start to fight the unhappiness and really  move forward - may be tidgy steps, but hey, tis life                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

you keep taking them little steps nutkins and before you realise you would of taken one huge leap!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yeh nuts its a step i the right direction have a Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

see what happens                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hey Max!, you didn't tell us what your best happening is?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

being the age i am, having the man i have, my children accepting the man in my life and having young children in my life again, thats priceless x a second shot of happiness in short Thumbs Up thankyou Ian although i know thats not what people want to hear and im sorry for 'gushing a bit' x x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

but on the bright side ive found you lot..........................

What colour of the rainbow am i Craig LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3438 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption