quick fish

34 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2009 14:00:46 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL What a Shark wit you have Pond! You're a Dab hand at this, even if some reckon you're talking Pollocks. Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what a whelkome piece of fishy banter I'm having a whale of a timeClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

whilst having a whale of a time  you must of felt a bit of a pilchard, when listening to sole music and fell off ya perch....but as long as you dont upset ROACHy.......or snap ya RUDDer                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I feel tiny now like a minnow. Old Pond is a 'r'eel musselcracker                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

bought a packet of fags n' it cost me 6 squid!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

wish you'd all stop carpin on. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Skint now and need to prawn my watch but i'll mullet over first..                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

when I first posted i never thought it would reach this scale,I feel quite eel now!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Thats why you sound so crabby thenBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Pond try 'Orca'nizing a new thread lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

I need to brush up on fish names cos I'm abit out of tuna & am floundering here & am starting to pout but we could all do the conger till we wear out our soles. anyway haven't got time to ling-er so I'll skate on outta here before this shrimp gets caught
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Well you bmers you warmed the cockles of me heart, How many muscles did it take you all to type and think of all these shyte jokes?  what will the sea(ly) Bass terds fink of next! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

they just made one on blue peter with some stickle back plastic                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

I guess my new sole plaice is going to be Africa....have a whale of a time everyone.This is my final fishy story. 
Exc                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 991 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption