News Headlines

8 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2007 17:23:14 by wttgill | Go to original / last post
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

THE YEAR'S BEST [actual] HEADLINES OF 2006:   Crack Found on Governor's Daughter [Imagine that!]     Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says [No, really?] Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers [Now that's taking things a bit far!] Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus? [Not if I wipe thoroughly!]     Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over [What a guy!]     Miners Refuse to Work after Death [No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so!]     Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant [See if that works any better than a fair trial!]     War Dims Hope for Peace [I can see where it might have that effect!]     If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile [You think?]     Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures [Who would have thought!] Enfield (London) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide [They may be on to something!]     Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges [You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?]     Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge [he probably IS the battery charge!]     New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group [Weren't they fat enough?!]     Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft [That's what he gets for eating those beans!]     Kids Make Nutritious Snacks [Taste like chicken?]     Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half [Chainsaw Massacre all over again!]     Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors [Boy, are they tall!]     And the winner is.... Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

my ribs hurt now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u sure know how to make me smile!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I love them............. Absolutely Brilliant.   dbdb you should look up the Darwin Awards mate. (I put a link on here some months back)   If you can, you should read them....... I think you will find them funny.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol  dbdb liked the last one best !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

omg, love it, love it, love it, lol.     Another joker on B.M.   keep em coming!!!!!1                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

Funniest thing BEFORE todays snippets was     Storms party in a lift, it just hit my funny bone, thanx fot that laugh, storm, its in my favorites!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

brilliant.... gave me a good giggle ... thanks                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1050 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption